Sony Legacy Pop Market (Pt 5)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by MilesSmiles, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 500Homeruns

500Homeruns Peaceful Punk

$42 for Black Sabbath vinyl? If I didn't already own them, I would be all over this!

Or is it CD's?

2. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store)

3. JimC

JimC Senior Member

I picked up the deluxe Songs From the Big Chair today for $67 at Popmarket with additional 15% from code. I think the sale is good for another hour.

4. ARK

ARK Forum Miscreant

Missed it. At that price, I would have bit. They're doing U2's The Unforgettable Fire super deluxe last I saw. Funny thing is, it's $39.99. I've seen it very recently at a Newbury Comics store (can't remember which one) for only $21.99.

JimC likes this.
  5. MekkaGodzilla

MekkaGodzilla Forum Resident

6. ARK

ARK Forum Miscreant

7. ggergm

ggergm another spring another baseball season

It's been a while since I purchased a Pop Market offer but today got me to jump. It's the two most recent Rolling Stones From The Vault archive concert albums, one from the Forum in Los Angeles in 1975 and the other recorded at Hampton Coliseum in Virginia in 1981. The two together were $65. Six LPs, three per concert. Two DVDs with the video from both shows. Such a deal.

https://www.popmarket.com/details/36228518?feature_id=35460822

imarcq and superstar19 like this.
  8. superstar19

superstar19 Authentic By Nature

$55 with "popmarket15" coupon

imarcq likes this.
  9. imarcq

imarcq Men are from Mars, I'm from Bromley...

For those without coupons, or outside USA freeship area you can get these Stones DVD/3LP sets for between £20-£27 each from AMAZON UK instead. To give an example, if you bought BOTH of the records in this deal from AMAZON UK, after the 20% VAT is removed (for those outside EU) and with international shipping added they come down to £45 shipped together (to Australia in my case). This is about US$70. So not much difference, and you avoid paying Popmarkets shipping which is normally much more than Amazon. :)

10. JBryan

JBryan Forum Resident

DAVID BOWIE - NOTHING HAS CHANGED (2LP- $29.99) & (3CD-$20.99)
    Fifty years on from his first recordings, David Bowie continues to be at the vanguard of contemporary culture as a musician, artist, icon and a nonpareil to generations of writers, artists and fashionistas. He remains to be a unique presence in contemporary culture.

Nothing Has Changed (named after a lyric from the Heathen album opener “Sunday”) compiles tracks from every period of Bowie’s career from his earliest incarnations with “Liza Jane” and “Can’t Help Thinking About Me” right up to James Murphy’s “Hello Steve Reich Mix” of “Love Is Lost.”

The album features Bowie’s first new music since he stunned the world with the critically lauded ‘The Next Day’. The single “Sue (Or In A Season Of Crime)” was especially recorded for Nothing Has Changed with long time collaborator Tony Visconti.

The 'POPMARKET15' code drops the 2LP set to $25.49 and the 3CD to $17.84. Seems like a pretty good deal even though the compilation uses mostly single versions.

11. ARK

ARK Forum Miscreant

Was literally typing in my info when the Rolling Stones deal expired and I missed it.

The David Bowie deal is not great unless you add that coupon. Can get at Newbury Comics for $17.99 (stores only?) as well.

12. imarcq

Just get it from Amazon UK instead.... :)

13. jwstl

jwstl Forum Resident

Deals rarely actually end when Popmarket says they do; they just disappear. But they can usually be found using Google.
    http://www.popmarket.com/details/36228518

superstar19 likes this.
  14. ARK

ARK Forum Miscreant

Thanks

15. Jgirar01

Jgirar01 Forum Resident

I bought the Stones but the darn things are showing as back ordered. I really wish they would not oversell these things.

16. imarcq

Just get it from Amazon UK instead.....especially if you are in UAE you would have been charged toxic shipping from USA. I'd cancel the Popmarket order and use AMAZON UK as I've posted a few times now above. ;) Popmarkets deal isn't so special, especially if you are not getting free shipping.

mestreech likes this.
  17. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

BOTH prince new albums on vinyl today $35.99 for both which is a great price , use one of the discount codes & it's about $30 for BOTH :pineapple:

18. Tjazz

Bob Dyan Basement box #11 LP $55.25 w/discount code

19. ggergm

ggergm another spring another baseball season

Mine arrived today. I guess I got lucky.

20. Tjazz

21. bubba-ho-tep

bubba-ho-tep Resident Ne'er-Do-Well

Too cheap to pass up.

22. frank3si

frank3si Forum Resident

23. Hershiser

Hershiser Forum Resident

REMTV DVD up now for 69.99 with discount code it came to 59.49. Best price I have seen for this.

24. jwstl

jwstl Forum Resident

It's 58.74 at Deepdiscount.com: http://www.deepdiscount.com/remtv/603497895595

If it were that close in price I'd choose Popmarket because they've been shipping recent orders very quickly. But I still had a $5 discount code from Deepdiscount (sent when they brought back the Wish List) so I bought it from there.

25. Tjazz

JimC likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.