DVD Audios with Roxio

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by hbbfam, Nov 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hbbfam

hbbfam Forum Resident Thread Starter

I have Roxio 11. I can make a DVD Music Disc. Essentially it is a way of combining several albums on one disc for convenience. When I use this feature to combine several wav files (more than will fit on a CD), the track order is never what I expected.

I have watched the tutorial and looked on line. Is there another free program available that will allow me to seamlessly create a DVD music disc?

2. forthlin

forthlin Member Chris & Vickie Cyber Support Team

I have an earlier version of Roxio that I used to burn cds. I have found that sometimes if I drag a folder from my desktop into the Roxio program it will scramble the song sequence. No problems if I drag individual song files. Whether the DVD music disc function works differently, I don't know. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

3. therockman

therockman Senior Member In Memoriam

I use Roxio and when I make a DVD audio only disc I very carefully select the song sequence and I drag just one song at a time into the program. By doing this I find that about 90% of the songs are in the right order, which is about the best that I have ever really accomplished with Roxio.

Simon A likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.