Some Great Punk and New Wave LPs from excellent eBay seller

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by floweringtoilet, Nov 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. floweringtoilet

floweringtoilet Forum Resident Thread Starter

My friends at In Your Ear Records currently have some awesome punk and new wave LPs up for auction on eBay. The stuff I looked at was all in really great condition. Whoever owned these before really took care of them.

[​IMG]

http://www.ebay.com/csc/in-your-ear!/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=3&_rdc=1

Some highlights include a UK first press of the The Clash's LONDON CALLING, an original US Elektra pressing of Television's MARQUEE MOON, an original Sire pressing of The Ramones' LEAVE HOME (including the later withdrawn "Carbona Not Glue"), Public Image Limited's METAL BOX, a UK pressing of The Slits' CUT, and many more.

Great holiday gifts for the all the punkers and headbangers on your gift list (but don't buy them for poseurs because they are NOT worthy).

(FYI, I have no financial interest in any of this, this is just really good stuff from a great seller who happens to be a friend of mine.)

GentleSenator likes this.
  2. floweringtoilet

Bump. 1 to 2 hours left on most of these. So far LONDON CALLING is looking like a steal.

3. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

Some nice stuff! Glad to have scored one of 'em.

floweringtoilet likes this.
  4. floweringtoilet

Excellent! What did you win? I ended up winning the Flamin' Groovies' Flamingo and the first PIL album. I bid on Marquee Moon, but that got too rich for me. I would have bid on more if it weren't for the fact that I have top copies of some of these in my collection already, and if I had more disposable cash right now.

5. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

I bid on The Slits, but that one got way up there. Too rich for my blood. I'm excited for the X-Ray Spex LP that I won. One of my favorite punk albums and not easy to find.

6. joelee

joelee Hyperactive!

I got Sex Pistols SPUNK.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.