Sony Legacy Pop Market (Pt 5)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by MilesSmiles, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Black Friday deals have begun. I really don't like the way they run hourly deals and then they disappear.

2. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

Yeh i agree & so far prices are not all that stellar ................ Pink floyd now , was kinda hoping for more that 2 items like the Division bell box ...

Seems the Beatles stuff is still up if you follow the prior link .

Mr. H likes this.
  3. Hank Williams - Complete Mother's Best Recordings is $99 before any coupon.

4. Mr. H

Mr. H Forum Resident

That's a great price after the POPMARKET15 coupon. Great box set and one of the cooler packages I've seen.

5. Dave Garrett

Dave Garrett Senior Member

What was the Elvis deal at 8AM and the Super Deluxe Blow Out deal at 6PM? I missed both of them.

6. Mr. H

Mr. H Forum Resident

157.24 isn't too bad a price after the popmarket15 coupon.

7. Juggsnelson

Juggsnelson Senior Member

I just bit on the Houses of the Holy deluxe.....not a bad price with the POPMARKET15 coupon. I really hope they have fixed the issue with The Ocean!

8. superstar19

superstar19 Authentic By Nature

Just received my HOTH super deluxe from them today... Not fixed.

Juggsnelson likes this.
  9. Juggsnelson

Juggsnelson Senior Member

Arrgh!!!! I knew I should have waited!!!!

10. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store)

Get it at Amazon.de for about $80 shipped to the US from Germany.
    http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00...de=as2&tag=shtv.de-21&linkId=LWVHYPEIHOVAYIFY

and the Bob Dylan album collection is about $126, shipped to the US from Germany.
    http://www.amazon.de/The-Complete-Album-Collection-Vol/dp/B00F6Y3FKW?tag=shtv.de-21

PhantomStranger and Mr. H like this.
  11. Jamesteak

Jamesteak New Member

12. SammyJoe

SammyJoe Up The Irons!

Its identical as there were only 2 versions pressed US and EU. I have the EU edition and the booklets etc are in english.

Jamesteak likes this.
  13. lightbulb

lightbulb Not the Brightest of the Bunch

Try to contact Popmarket via message through their customer service. If you want, they may be able to cancel the shipment.

14. mesfen

mesfen Senior Member

What It Is! Funky Soul & Rare Grooves (1967-1977) $34 shipped with popmarket15

15. SammyJoe

SammyJoe Up The Irons!

Also, I remember reading here on this forum or some Dylan-forum, that someone had compared US and EU editions and that EU had little more sturdier and thicker sleeves on the albums.
    It's verified on this page:
    http://www.searchingforagem.com/2010s/International000_2010s.htm
    "The European album sleeves are made of thicker card than the US sleeves, but they are otherwise identical, so are not shown."

Jamesteak likes this.
  16. riverrat

riverrat Senior Member

Some Grateful Dead vinyl deals going on for a few more hours.

Not sure how good the deals are but the one I looked at- DP Vol 5 for $59.99- looked pretty good..

EDIT to say popmarket15 worked for a total price of $50.99.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
  17. econalan

econalan Forum Resident

Anybody order the 12/2/14 AC/DC vinyl bundle special - Black Ice and Rock or Bust (inc. CD)? Just checked my order today, and I'm getting the following error message: "There is an error with your order. Please contact Customer Service." With the 15% code, seemed a like a pretty good deal for $32. I already submitted a customer service request through their site, but this is the first time I've had a problem at Popmarket.

18. tyler928

tyler928 Forum Resident

I've been through that same situation before when I used a coupon code. Then they overcharged me when they resubmitted the order in the system and refused to credit the difference (even after multiple emails from me forwarding the original receipt). In the end I had to file a dispute with AmEx and got the correct price that way.

I think I determined that using PayPal (or is it Amazon payments they use?--I can't remember) is the way to go with them when using a code so they don't surprise you later with the charge to your card.

19. econalan

econalan Forum Resident

okay, thanks. For some reason, this is one of the few times that I did not use paypal. So far, all I've got is an unhelpful message that indicated "Our system shows that your order is held by a technical issue on our end", and that I have to wait for a further response. Hmmm.

20. JHC3

JHC3 Senior Member

Anyone have any thoughts on the new Genesis LPs that appear to be the current deal? Not too bad at about $45.

21. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store)

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
  22. econalan

econalan Forum Resident

Yeah, w/ the 15% coupon (worked for me the past 5 or 6 purchases), free shipping and no tax, popmarket is pretty tough to be beat when something pops up that you want.

23. Gabe Walters

Gabe Walters Forum Resident

Excellent deal on a 5x Wilco vinyl bundle tonight.

24. riverrat

riverrat Senior Member

big day. saw it too late. dang

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.