Vinyl Buy One Get One 50% Off - Target

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by schwane, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schwane

schwane Forum Resident Thread Starter

2. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

thanks for sharing. i wish they had better prices though!

Davidmk5 likes this.
  3. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

Saw this in the flyer ....along with the $50 turntable o_O

Prices do seem to be a mixed bag , certainly worth digging , also be curious how they ship them .

4. GroovinGarrett

GroovinGarrett Mrs. Stately's Garden

Additional 5% off if you purchase with your Target Red Card (debit or credit).

5. kouzie

kouzie Forum Resident

I good chunk of the titles were out of stock when I checked about at about 9am CST yesterday.

6. billynavarro

billynavarro New Member

I didn't expect to find it! thank you

7. ukrules

ukrules Forum Resident

I grabbed a pair of LPs with this deal to try it out. Medeski Scofield Martin Wood "Juice" and Arcade Fire "Reflektor".

8. ukrules

ukrules Forum Resident

I received this package today while I was working at home. A private courier brought it to my door. The pair of LPs were packaged in a very thick, sturdy LP mailer. It was like a vault getting it open, actually. There was a big warning message on it about being heat sensitive and fragile/handle with care. Both albums are beautiful...thick cardboard, heavy vinyl. The MSMW has those poly lined paper insert like the Wilco reissues. The AF has neat cardboard sleeves. I am quite pleased with pre-listen inspection.

9. ukrules

ukrules Forum Resident

Oops...spoke too soon. Reflektor has two bad scratches affecting playback on one side. So I will be testing out their return process which seems to be painless.

10. ukrules

ukrules Forum Resident

I received a replacement in about a week. Good customer service overall from Target.

11. Ty D. Tatman

Ty D. Tatman Forum Resident

Didn't even realize Target stocked vinyl.

12. ukrules

ukrules Forum Resident

I have not seen it is our local store but ordered it online. I think some stores have it, though. Anyway, their regular prices are not good but the sale made it reasonable. Plus the support to swap my bad record was excellent. Being a big retailer, they have the financial means and power to exchange poor vinyl. The local record shop here clearly states they cannot do that. So if I bought this from them I would have been screwed and attempt to get a refund from the record company (fat chance in most cases). I want to support them, but not with vinyl unfortunately. I will buy used stuff from the local shops anytime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.