Survivor season 29: San Juan del Sur, Blood vs. Water # 2 (probable spoilers)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by John54, Sep 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agentalbert

agentalbert Senior Member

It was Reed and Jon. I read that Reed said he voted for her, not because he thought she should win, but just because he didn't want Missy to get second place. He seems like a pretty petty guy.

rburly likes this.
  2. rjp

rjp Senior Member

reed was a punk looking to be on TV and he got what he wanted.

rburly likes this.
  3. John54

John54 Senior Member Thread Starter

The series comes to a not-unexpected conclusion. Natalie played a good game, and was reasonably entertaining too, something that was always true (while with the addition of her twin sister) on The Amazing Race (although not always for long periods).

Several others played good games too, but found themselves on the wrong end of the numbers or a blindside. Josh and Reed were good examples. I liked them both; I thought Reed's devastation of Missy was much stronger than was deserved by anything I saw on the show, although Missy was another one playing a decent game. I would have been equally happy for a win by Jackie, Jon, Baylor, Missy, Josh, Reed, Jeremy, and maybe even some others.

The burning of the torches was a staple for several years but has been rare for the past few. I can't remember the last destruction / burning of the camp.

And Jackie turned out to be the really cute one ...

I don't know why but the women frequently appeal to me more while they're on the show as opposed to at the final / reunion. True for Kelly season 1, Jenna season 6, Danni season 11, Jacki this time, among others.

4. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9

I agree with everything else you said, but no one has commented on Jaclyn's looks while in the game and after until now.

Man am I with you. She was sooo much hotter while in the game than during the live show. I don't know when some women will understand the old saying "less is more." Jaclyn would look so much better with makeup just outlining or softly enhancing her face. I wasn't even attracted with her look at the live show.

I know commenting on Jaclyn's makeup is sexist, but it's my opinion of how I think she could look better out of the show now. She's welcome to comment on my looks anytime! ;):winkgrin:

gotityet0 and GlamorProfession like this.
  5. rjp

rjp Senior Member

i think baylor was better looking than jacci. much more 'real' if you know what i mean.

gotityet0 likes this.
  6. Wayne Hubbard

Wayne Hubbard Forum Resident

Unless they did it off the air, there was no fan favorite either.

gotityet0 likes this.
  7. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9

A colleague asked me about that Thursday. (He went to bed at 10:00) No fan favorite. There wasn't much talking to the audience as I recall either. Self-promotion and that was about it.

8. rjp

rjp Senior Member

it has definitely become the jeff probst show.

gotityet0 likes this.
  9. agentalbert

agentalbert Senior Member

I thought Jaclyn looked great at the reunion, particularly since she wasn't so scrawny and had put a little weight back on. You "naturalists" can take em grimy. I'll take her in makeup and a nice dress and heels and not starving.

10. John54

John54 Senior Member Thread Starter

They shouldn't waste time talking to the audience, and especially not previous contestants or extraneous people. The reunion show is for probing the minds of the current crop of contestants, almost exclusively. They may have cut the amount of non-contestant chatter down this time because of time constraints. They should try to keep it out entirely, or almost entirely in future.

As it was, the reunion show was five minutes of reunion, five minutes of commercials, repeat for 45 minutes. :thumbsdow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.