deepdiscount.com - amazing deals on Pink Floyd "Experience" editions

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by street legal, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. street legal

street legal Senior Member Thread Starter

2. ec461

ec461 Forum Resident

Are these worth it if you have the original CDs?

3. Marvin

Marvin Senior Member

I like the live disc they included with WYWH. Don't know about the others.

4. Deepdiscount has a nasty habit of lowering a few items to incredible prices and then claiming the item is sold out a few weeks later. I believe it is largely a ruse to induce larger orders. I ordered the The Wall Experience Edition from them a couple of weeks ago and did receive it. The third disc of demos is definitely essential for fans.

5. masterbucket

masterbucket Senior Member

I grabbed a enough to get free shipping.
    Great gifts to add to those BB Who sets with t shirts that sold for a 10 spot.

6. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

I wonder if these albums will actually ship? The experience editions of Wish You Were Here and The Wall were available at that price of $3.99 for the entire day, with The Wall showing as in stock. That's got to be far lower than wholesale. Was it a mistake? Well, the albums are back up to normal prices now, in any event...

7. RPhelps

RPhelps Forum Resident

I wonder also but I did try for the Wall ....funny how the WYWH is back in stock at full price ?

8. jeffsab

jeffsab Forum Resident

I just got a shipping notice for my order, including The Wall Experience Edition. I also ordered WYWH Experience which was not included in this shipment, according to the e-mail.

9. street legal

I received my shipping notice as well. It looks like they are honoring the prices even if indeed it was a mistake.

10. This Heat

This Heat Forum Resident

My copy of The Wall shipped.

11. dr jazz

dr jazz Forum Resident

i ordered these about 10 days prior to black friday and got all three pink floyd experience cds

12. RPhelps

RPhelps Forum Resident

My copy of The Wall has shipped.

13. Marvin

Marvin Senior Member

They currently have some Pink Floyd albums as part of a CD sale (e.g. the experience version of DSOTM is 9.48, some of the single disc editions are 7-8 dollars).

This is in addition to the 15% off sale they have until 12/29 (with a code of MYGIFT).

RubenH likes this.
  14. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

Shockingly, my Experience copies of The Wall (3CD) and Wish You Were Here (2CD) both eventually shipped for $3.99/each.

They HAD to be losing money on those...

15. lennonfan1

lennonfan1 Senior Member

I got both The Wall 3 disc and Obscured By Clouds for like $4 each. amazing. Wish I could find deals like that every day! For anyone who cares, The Obscured album sounds amazing and while I have a Japan lp, 8-track and US lp, I never bought it on cd before. I'm so glad I got it now!

16. I was surprised at how much I liked the demos for The Wall. It was like listening to the album for the first time.

black sheriff likes this.
  17. street legal

Absolutely. Some of them sound very different to the final, fully realized versions. A steal for $3.99.

18. SirAngus

SirAngus Forum Resident

I forgot to thank you earlier for the heads up. I bought and received all three. Thanks! Already had "The Wall" so bought it for a friend.

19. mmars982

mmars982 Forum Resident

Very upset I missed this one. The Wall is the only one I didn't get when these were released in 2011. That price seemed too good to be true.

20. street legal

No problem. I'm glad a few people were able to get in on this deal. I already had "Dark Side" & "Wish You Were Here", but ordered "The Wall".
    I always wanted it, but didn't want to pay too much for essentially just the demos (already have the album a few times over), but the price was right
    for $3.99!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.