Chuck Berry - Rock And Roll Music Any Old Way You Choose It

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by rtalwani, Jan 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rtalwani

rtalwani Forum Resident Thread Starter

Ernie B's Online Reggae Music Store has the Bear Family's box set Chuck Berry - Rock And Roll Music Any Old Way You Choose It (16 CD "LP-Size" Box Set) for $217.29 (about $250 shipped to CA, including tax).

http://www.ebreggae.com/Home.asp?co...o&ChkSFTxt=&RADBTxt=7&NROTxt=&SSFTxt=&SSSTxt=
    Scroll down to find the box set.

Compare to amazon.com ($352.43) or Bear Family online store (Euro 299 or about $345, although if you are a new purchaser at the Bear Family site you can take off 10% in January. Not sure about VAT).

The set looks fabulous and I can't imagine the price getting much lower.

zphage likes this.
  2. rjraphael

rjraphael Forum Resident

The Wholesale Price at Ernie B's is $196.79! You need to sign up for a wholesale account. Looks like the only requirement for a wholesale order is a $50 minimum purchase price. All of their prices are much cheaper wholesale. And when you are signed in with a wholesale account your shopping cart is saved automatically.

3. rtalwani

Thanks for the tip. I could've saved $20!

4. jwstl

jwstl Forum Resident

I've never heard of this website. Have you purchased from them before?

5. Mr. H

Mr. H Forum Resident

They are fantastic to deal with and ship quickly and safely. Very trustworthy.

6. rtalwani

No. I just learned about them from the forum when I did a search for the Chuck Berry box set:

http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threa...artists-box-set-s.298592/page-4#post-11636643

That was enough for me but I'll let you know how it worked out when the package arrives.

7. Manos

Manos Forum Resident

Agreed. I have purchased many items from them in the last two years. Their strengths are their excellent shipping cartons and their low prices. The only negative I see is that new releases take a bit longer to show up here. Despite the name, they carry many European labels outside of the reggae genre, like Ace, Soul Jazz, Light in the Attic, Fantastic Voyage, Jasmine, and Cherry Red. No vinyl dealer ships more securely. You'd think they were shipping wine.

8. clhboa

clhboa Forum Resident

I ordered the Bear Family Jack Scott Box(as well as a bunch of other stuff) from them. Super great packaging. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

9. Beholdentonoone

Beholdentonoone Forum Resident

Just signed up for a wholesale account and got this Chuck Berry Set…Thanks to the OP for the suggestion and to rjraphael for the tip on the wholesale account!!!

10. rtalwani

The box set arrived today, very well packed and in great condition. It's a beautiful looking package and I'm looking forward to going through the two books and listening to the 16 cds.

11. Manos

Manos Forum Resident

What are the requirements to get a wholesale account at Ernie B Reggae? Someone told me I need a tax ID number, but I am skeptical.

12. jwstl

jwstl Forum Resident

Surprisingly, they did not ask for a tax ID.

13. Beholdentonoone

Beholdentonoone Forum Resident

The only requirement I noticed was that you spend more than $50 to qualify for a wholesale Account.

14. Manos

Manos Forum Resident

Curiously, my $46 EBReggae wholesale order before shipping made the cut.

15. jwstl

jwstl Forum Resident

Just wanted to thank the OP for the deal and for those who confirmed the reputability of this website. My set was waiting for me when I returned from vacation and it was in perfect condition thanks to the outstanding packaging. I don't think this will be my last purchase from them.

eelkiller and rtalwani like this.
  16. Russ_B66

Russ_B66 Forum Resident

They are a seller on Amazon and I have gift cards from Christmas............. My first post by the way. I have been lurking for a while and I love the discussions that take place on these forums.

Russ

ARK and Mr. H like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.