eBay-for-iPad - 'reinvented' version-3-4-0 is a disgrace! Dont 'upgrade' folks :(

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by imarcq, Dec 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imarcq

imarcq Men are from Mars, I'm from Bromley... Thread Starter

We have Sun, Beaches, Beer and Sir Prince Philip! ;)

2. quicksrt

quicksrt Senior Member

Well at least in California we have the sun, beaches and beer. Could be worse.

3. imarcq

I'll swap Ya! :)

4. quicksrt

quicksrt Senior Member

I can imagine leaving the golden state. I read about lots of folks here on the forum that used to live around southern ca and left. But once you get used to California and a city like LA it's hard to adjust to other slower relaxed places. At least while I am young I want to have action accessible to me. I ended up in a cool location with lots of young and older people and places one can walk to. Not too bad, can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be right now.

imarcq likes this.
  5. LordThanos1969

LordThanos1969 Forum Resident

This is a nice summation of the problem of corporate America. A company is profitable, but without enough growth to satisfy Wall Street and their investors. The quick fix is to have a layoff. The investors and Wall Street always find that reassuring.

imarcq likes this.
  6. E.Baba

E.Baba Forum Resident

My Ebay on PC still has bugs after I told them 4 times.

I've just tracked down the seller's direct website and spent $400 + on car stereo without Ebay getting a cut and so far have received great service.

imarcq likes this.
  7. imarcq

I just sold some records to USA and the postage was $63. So eBay helped themselves to 10% of that, along with the normal final value fee. Back on topic, the iPad app still sucks. Doesn't even tell you if there's a bid. Waste of time!

8. E.Baba

E.Baba Forum Resident

Now they're telling me to 'work around it' by logging in through bay.com instead of bay.com.AU. I'm a customer generating revenue , I shouldn't have to 'work around' anything. I want my ebay in AUST dollars too thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.