Walking Dead on AMC (Part 5)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Michael, Nov 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

Well, she said she had to send three people packing. I wonder if he was one of them?

JimC and Michael like this.
  2. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O! Thread Starter

her being dressed properly was off...so use to seeing her scrufty and she looked less dangerous...her plan is working. meek but, deadly. loved Daryl's comment!

3. Alternative4

Alternative4 One of These Days I'll Get an Early Night

I want to know if the 3 that were sent packing crossed paths with the main group at any stage.

JimC and Michael like this.
  4. thegage

thegage Forum Currency Nerd

Aren't the steel beams on the outside? I can't remember. But if so, then a few hundred walkers would definitely bring it down.

Michael likes this.
  5. Michael

it would make more sense to have them on the inside...I remember them on the inside.

6. Michael

No, as far as I can remember...maybe they we're lunch for the cannibals?

7. Michael

I doubt her hubby would split on her account...it's survival man...

8. Encuentro

Encuentro Forum Resident

That was a good moment. I actually cheered in my seat when it happened.

Michael likes this.
  9. Michael

yes, he was begging for a punch in the mouth...he thought he had a pushover...SURPRISE!

Encuentro likes this.
  10. Alternative4

One option. I would have thought though if they were expelled from the community, they would be able to fend for themselves. The 3 may have joined the cannibals.

Michael likes this.
  11. Michael

Hey!that's a thought and this links the possible theory of Alexandria-cannibalville...

Alternative4 likes this.
  12. Alternative4

We should be on the Talking Dead!

Mazzy and Michael like this.
  13. Michael

OK, QUESTION?
    Who is the most comfortable in the Walking Dead situation?
    I say Daryl...he really seems to have adjusted well to the Walking Dead World.

14. Michael

what's that?

15. Hawklord

Hawklord Senior Member

It's a show that follows every new episode on Sunday.

16. Vidiot

Vidiot Now in 4K HDR!

At this point, anybody who's stayed alive 2 years+ after the zombie infestation has got to be pretty good at staying alive. I'd guess more than 90% of the world is gone.

One thing they've never shown is a situation like what was depicted in World War Z: a human colony surrounded by a hundred thousand zombies, which no wall could withstand.

Somebody should tell the old guard at the settlement, "you gotta know that Rick once ripped the throat out of a living guy with his teeth, because that's the only weapon he had." :eek:

dead of night likes this.
  17. dead of night

dead of night Senior Member

I can't wait for next episode.

Michael likes this.
  18. D Schnozzman

D Schnozzman Forum Resident

Looked to me like there were large banks of solar panels. Presumably installed before the zombie apocalypse. If the community was built with that many solar panels I'd assume there's a good amount of rainwater tanks around the place too.

Agreed re the walls.

19. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

I was thinking of that scene in WWZ and the wall in The Walking Dead. The difference is that they've never shown any sign that the Walkers work in unison. They are attracted to live humans, but they do not act in concert. So the chances of creating a Walker wall don't seem to be high.

Vidiot likes this.
  20. Yes, the beams were on the outside which made no sense to me. The female in charge said her husband taught architecture but he must not have been very good at it. It makes it easier for the zombies to knock down and provides a walk-way for enemy humans to come in.

Michael likes this.
  21. maxnix

maxnix Forum Resident

So are we thinking that this community ties in to the separated walker legs/torsos that have cropped up in the neighborhood? And while we're at it, does this tie into the guy from Atlanta that is about a day behind them following those tree markings god- knows-where? More questions than zombies!

Michael likes this.
  22. jwoverho

jwoverho Licensed Drug Dealer

Definitely an upturn with this episode. Lots of different plot elements to ponder. Rick makes the kind of decisions necessary to survive in this decimated world. I don't think you can evaluate many of these decisions as someone on this side of the apocalypse. All bets are off, and there are evil people that would kill you for a bottle of water. Being mistrustful is a healthy reflex in this world. Look at all the smiling people that wanted to do them harm.

23. Michael

O' OK, thanks...never watched it.

24. Michael

that had to a be a mistake of some sort...Illogical. No one with any building knowledge would put the beams o the outside.

25. Michael

you are no alone on this! Us too! my wife reminds me on Saturday! she loves this show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.