Walking Dead on AMC (Part 5)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Michael, Nov 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rubber65

Rubber65 Forum Resident

I like where this is going. Some intrigue as to what could happen. One of the big questions I've been asking was, what's going on with Morgan. We saw him in the first part in season 5 when he's following the group after terminus. Then we see him briefly when he scouts out the school where bob got his leg eaten by the cannibals and he scouts out the church. But by then Rick's group packed up and left. Why hasn't he made contact with the group and why hasn't he caught up with them. You'd think that if he made contact, Rick would surely let him in the group. When Rick's group packed up and left for Atlanta to get Beth, Morgan appeared to be on foot with no car. Where does Morgan fit in with this story.

JimC and mikeyt like this.
  2. SonOfAlerik

SonOfAlerik Forum Resident

I think that answers the question. They made some of the trip by car and he was on foot. So he is just way behind. Watch him show up right when some bad stuff is going down.

JimC likes this.
  3. jriems

jriems Audio Ojiisan

Are we sure Rick would let Morgan into the group? When last Rick and Co. saw Morgan, he was just a wee bit insane in the membrane, and kinda violent.

JimC likes this.
  4. DreadPikathulhu

DreadPikathulhu Senior Member

Daryl is stealthy like a cat and has a natural aversion to water.

5. Dubmart

Dubmart Senior Member

This place is a massacre, either from humans or zombies, waiting to happen, not only are the walls supported on the wrong side, but there are no watch towers or loopholes so no way of shooting zombies or people, then there are all those trees and ruined buildings just outside, talk about cover. They should clear everything for at least 1,000 metres and give themselves not only a clear field of fire, but land for crops, they should then place wire and sharpened stakes along the tree line followed by a very wide and deep ditch that can be filled with flammable liquid and set alight, then a first wall with fire-steps, connected by trenches or tunnels to inside the existing wall. The inside is a joke, no obstacles to any people or walkers who get in and none of the building appear fortified in any way, not even window shutters. As we have learned in "Z Nation" putting all your weapons in one place is a disaster waiting to happen, everyone should have a side arm at the very least with heavier arms and ammunition kept in various fortified buildings throughout the community. They really should go and scavenge some heavier weapons to defend against humans, some M113s, Bradleys, tanks, mortars, heavy machine guns, anti tank weapons, etc.

The fact they have scavenged so far is good in that it deters other people, but bad in the sense that they are having to go so far, by now they should be pretty self sufficient in food, it looks like they like spaghetti hoops too much and farming not enough, not only should those trees be cleared, but every piece of land inside the wall should be planted with food plants. These people got lucky and haven't had to deal with serious threats from either people or zombies, they wouldn't have survived in the world Rick's group have come from, I'm sure their little community will come crashing down soon

Gumboo, Rufus McDufus, JimC and 2 others like this.
  6. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O! Thread Starter

LOL! most definitely did not comb his hair...

7. Michael

he's very protective of his wife...I got that vibe.

8. jriems

jriems Audio Ojiisan

All those in favor of Dubmart for Constable...

Rufus McDufus and Hawklord like this.
  9. xdawg

xdawg in labyrinths of coral caves

:wave:

jriems likes this.
  10. DreadPikathulhu

I get the feeling that Rick will be making some major changes in security next week.

11. ptmconsulting

ptmconsulting Member

I'm waiting for some dumb ass thing to happen, and the mayor saying we have to toughen up. That's when Daryl will be put in charge of the new militia training regimen.

12. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

Yup. If the place is what it seems, then they are foolishly complacent. It's a tragedy waiting to happen.

Someone like the Guv'nor could overtake that place in 10 minutes, if the zombies don't beat him to it.

JimC likes this.
  13. JimC

JimC Senior Member

14. DreadPikathulhu

Maybe they'll build a big surveillance tower and put Daryl and his crossbow at the top of it.

There is no Daryl character in the comics, so it's totally wide open as to what they will do with him.

15. JimC

JimC Senior Member

UOTE="Michael, post: 11970298, member: 186"]he's very protective of his wife...I got that vibe.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I think he knows his wife may be the problem -- now that she's welcome-wagoned Rick and been so neighborly. I'm sure he's heard a bit about Rick over dinner and he's had his fill. The look in her eyes was probably enough.

16. Vidiot

Vidiot Now in 4K HDR!

That's a good theory, but
    it would be going against the direction of the comic.

Anybody who wants to peek ahead can read this:

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Alexandria_Safe-Zone_(Comic_Series)

All I will say is: war is coming. (That gives away nothing, so don't get excited.)
    And don't forget that the TV show has clearly gone in different directions from the comic book; for example, the head of Alexandria in the comic is a man, and they changed this to a woman in the TV show.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
    JimC likes this.
  17. 88% is my guess

18. Prop people and stylists.

19. And she used to be a lawyer on law and order on occasions

Mr. H likes this.
  20. Michael

Indubitably!

JimC likes this.
  21. Michael

Yep, I think he knows his wife may be the problem -- now that she's welcome-wagoned Rick and been so neighborly. I'm sure he's heard a bit about Rick over dinner and he's had his fill. The look in her eyes was probably enough.[/QUOTE]
    Rick "Alpha Male" of the pack...smells a blond...

JimC likes this.
  22. DreadPikathulhu

That was probably just Daryl.

Michael likes this.
  23. Michael

no, the guys wife who gave Rick a haircut...

24. Michael

Rick will handle it...

25. Michael

I'm ready for anything they bring on...it's been a great ride no matter what happens at the end or...

Rufus McDufus and JimC like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.