2 cds, same hub/box OK ?

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by The Pinhead, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Pinhead

The Pinhead KING OF BOOM AND SIZZLE IN HELL Thread Starter

Since I've recently run out of space for cds I was wondering if it would be OK to keep the occassional related artist CD in the same box/hub. Would this practice pose some threat to the cd's physical integrity ? I keep them vertical, lp-manner, and neatly stashed away in wooden Dj anvils.

2. c-eling

c-eling Dinner's In The Microwave Sweety

I don't see an issue, I have a few that I've found with no jewels from thrifts, Japan for US presses and the like and stick them in with my US face to face, some have been stored this way for a decade or so with no problems, or you could go the cd wallet route
    http://www.sleevecityusa.com/cd-dvd-sleeves-s/1827.htm

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
    The Pinhead likes this.
  3. Monosterio

Monosterio Forum Resident

I do that with a few of my titles. It never occurred to me there might be a problem with it, and I sure hope there isn't.

The Pinhead likes this.
  4. Keith V

Keith V Forum Resident

Many of my CDs are doubled up in cases. I'd suspect it's even better than the CD wallet which rubs against the CD every time you take it out.

The Pinhead and c-eling like this.
  5. The Pinhead

The Pinhead KING OF BOOM AND SIZZLE IN HELL Thread Starter

Indeed, I wanna avoid that kind of storing methods. Since I'm buying just the odd old cd to complete or add to existing discographies and have started using the ¨two-in-one¨ approach to store them I wanted to know other people's opinions regarding it.:thumbsup:

Keith V likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.