Stevie Ray VaughnThe Complete Epic Recordings Collection $34

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by madrushian, Apr 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madrushian

madrushian Active Member Thread Starter

Amazon UK is selling Stevie Ray Vaughn The Complete Epic Recordings Collection for 22.30 british pounds or for the the US customers it converts to $33.66 shipped to the US

sennj and Mr. H like this.
  2. Mr. H

Mr. H Forum Resident

3. KeithH

KeithH Success With Honor...then and now

Thanks!

4. SKean

SKean Forum Resident

When you go through and order, the price gets further reduced because of the minusing of the VAT that puts the price with shipping to
    $27 and change USDollars. Talk a bout a steal, just ordered several copies for myself and 3 more for friends, and I'm one of those who
    currently finds SRV appealing to listen to now but wasn't at all shook up when he died / how he died / et ctera. I have all of his MoFi
    CD / SACD hybrids but had to have what this box has at the absolute steal it is.. Yet another CD box set from AmazonUK that I don't
    need but will get because of the absolute bargain price this set reached vs the high as hell prices of AmazonUSA & AmazonCanada.......

5. SKean

SKean Forum Resident

Thanks once again to that other site I frequent--IMWAN--for posting yet another bargain-basement price via the great efforts of Linda
    and Co, aprreciate their efforts for me burning yet more money on more music that I promise myself I'll justify by creating time to sit
    down and listen to such and get into such tuneage fully and appreciate to the fullest....

6. AleYeah

AleYeah Forum Resident

Pretty sweet deal! It's $69 on the US Amazon site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.