Sandra Bullock named world's most beautiful woman for 2015 by People Magazine: Do you agree?

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Freedom Rider, Apr 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. junk

junk Hellion

Exactly.

2. dewey02

dewey02 Forum Resident

Kind of like the World Series. I never quite understood that one, since up until the 1969 all the teams were American, and even now the only other country involved is Canada. Yet they call it the world series and the team are world champions.

kanakaris likes this.
  3. sami

sami Mono still rules

The whole premise is asinine, but I guess it sells magazines. What I can say is that at least this choice isn't as ridiculous and embarrassing as Paltrow.

4. TeacFan

TeacFan Forum Resident In Memoriam

Just got an invite to a audience pre-screening of he latest project " Our Brand Is Crisis" on Monday in Pasadena. She is star & producer along with George Clooney. Will see anything (almost) for free.

5. Dale A B

Dale A B Forum Resident

Sandra is fine I do agree, but Courtney Cox is a month older and tied for 1st in my book!

6. Jimmy B.

Jimmy B. Be yourself or don't bother. Anti-fascism.

Sandra is beautiful but the most beautiful? I don't think so and who cares anyway.

7. Jimmy B.

Just realized: we went from talking about what Rolling Stone magazine says to now People...oh wait, no difference.

8. Jimmy B.

That's who is!

So tired, she didn't come to my mind right away (wow!) :wtf:

9. Rocker

Rocker Senior Member

Sandra Bullock wouldn't be on my Top 10 list of the most beautiful women.... but I probably wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers, either. ;)

10. pdenny

pdenny 22-Year SHTV Participation Trophy Recipient

Why else would she be there? :p

goodiesguy and Ghostworld like this.
  11. I will guess you don't like to bother to get facts before making factually incorrect, politically correct nonsense posts. People Magazine has picked many non whites as most beautiful including Lupita Nyong'o last year and three of the last five with Beyoncé and Jennifer Lopez. If Salma Hayek and Sofia Vergara haven't been chosen before, I would expect one or both to make the list in the future.

As far as this pick, I like older women and think it is a good choice. In fact picking women who are still very beautiful into their 40s and 50s should be the norm, extra credit should be given for longevity.

12. Wondering

Wondering Well-Known Member

I keep wondering, how did they go through pictures of EVERY woman in the world!!

How were they able to narrow it all down to Sandra Bullock??
    (sarcasm)

13. rjp

rjp Senior Member

nope....scarlett johanssen or olivia munn for me.

14. Deesky

Deesky Forum Resident

Sandra is a babe for sure. I remember 'discovering' her when I first saw her in Speed. At the time, I didn't know who she was or if she was famous, but I thought, damn, the girl is as cute as the dickens! Still is.

15. Oatsdad

Oatsdad Oat, Biscuits, Abbie & Mitzi: Best Dogs Ever

I actually think Bullock's cuter than Dickens! :D

[​IMG]

goodiesguy likes this.
  16. Ghostworld

Ghostworld Senior Member

No aging as nicely as Sandra.

[​IMG]

masterbucket likes this.
  17. Remurmur

Remurmur Music is THE BEST! -FZ

Not most beautiful or maybe even classically beautiful...but to me, she is very attractive in more of a "girl next store" kind of way, which is more my preference anyway.

The truly text book definition "beautiful" women, while always stunning to look at , also seem to be inclined to be more high maintenance so there's the tradeoff.

Sandra seems more down to earth and more of a friend and lover type, and as I favor brunettes, that's also a plus for me.

Further, if I was unattached and had the chance .....yes ....I would ....:)

18. enro99

enro99 Forum Resident

Is this category "the most beautiful over 40?" Even then, no.

19. Sneaky Pete

Sneaky Pete Flat the 5 and That’s No Jive

No I would not choose Sandra. I don't know who I would choose because it seems silly to me.

Lonson likes this.
  20. Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
  21. rudyy

rudyy Active Member

She's far from good looking. Retch!

22. keefer1970

keefer1970 Metal, Movies, Beer!

Sandra was cute in the "Speed" and "Demolition Man" movies but I can't say I've taken much notice of her over the past decade or so.
    Jennifer Aniston would get my vote...

VU Master likes this.
  23. bluesbro

bluesbro Forum Hall of Shame

You cared enough to bump a 4 month old thread

24. Oatsdad

Oatsdad Oat, Biscuits, Abbie & Mitzi: Best Dogs Ever

Both Trainor and Cox strike me as choices made more to make a "statement" than to pick genuinely "beautiful" women. So is Bullock, honestly, though she's a more traditional pick - she's distinguished mostly due to age.

Actually, even when she was in her 20s, I think it was hard to see Sandy as really "beautiful". She had that spunky girl next door cuteness and was very appealing, but I never saw her as "beautiful". Awesome girlfriend material, but not someone whose poster you'd put on the wall...

Dudley Morris likes this.
  25. clayton

clayton Senior Member

Apparently major league baseball has a narrow view of what constitutes "the world"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.