Kazys Record Gallery spring sale

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by StAugustine, Apr 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StAugustine

StAugustine Active Member Thread Starter

Dear Vinyl collectors,

Hundreds of record in excellent condition and many in archive collectors grade.

TAKE EXTRA 20%OFF with NO MINIMUM PURCHASE REQUIRED.

Just type in SPRING in the coupon code provided in the order form and

receive 20% discount.

Sale starts today until April 23, 2015

Take advantage of the 2 weeks special!!

Kazuo (Kazy) Terashima

http://kazysrecordgallery.com/

here are some examples of what is in the website, this is without the

Japan issues, most in pristine condition.

Love Me Do -36

Let It Be Naked -68

Revolver -120

Blonde On Blonde - 52

CODA- 60

Rubber Soul -52

Live at Leeds -52

Blow By Blow -32

Mud Slide Slim And The Blue Horizon -40

Damn Right I am Somebody -44

US Issues like Jimi Hendrix, Rolling Stones, Prince, James Taylor and more starting at 20 dollars.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
  2. timztunz

timztunz Audioista

Of course this is just my opinion, but I think you should list what you're selling here along with prices rather than just using this Classified Forum for advertising your website.

3. timztunz

timztunz Audioista

Are these prices delivered in the US, worldwide? Payment options?

4. StAugustine

If we didn't have the website i would take the time to submit detailed descriptions of what is for sale, but there are a few hundred and linking the website is way easier. I see your point though, and apologize for clogging the forum.

5. StAugustine

These are just prices for the record shipping costs are

4.50 first lp US media mail +1 dollar for each additional, priority is 10 +1.50 for each additional

Canada airmail is 12 for first and 5 for each additional (no insurance)

International airmail is 19 for the first and 7 for each additional (no insurance)

this is how we package

http://kazysrecordgallery.com/packaging

6. timztunz

timztunz Audioista

Again, just my opinion, but if you want to build a reputation and following here you need to sell here, not just point people to your website. The way to build a reputation and following here you need to make good sales and build your feedback rating. The only way to build feedback is to link the feedback to the forum URL where the item(s) were bought and sold. If all your sales go through your website there will be no forum URL for the link so no one can leave feedback and your feedback count won't grow. You have some good stuff and there will likely be buyers here, like me. But I want to buy here and not have to go to another website.

7. StAugustine

I appreciate you taking time to educate me on forum etiquette. I will take the approach you are suggestion in the future and build my reputation directly on this website and with the residents.

timztunz likes this.
  8. timztunz

timztunz Audioista

Good luck! And due to your bulletproof packaging I will likely be one of your first customers!

9. StAugustine

We appreciate that! And we hope that we can continue to prove ourselves as a reputable seller and member of this community.

10. timztunz

timztunz Audioista

In fact, if you were to post up that Styx "Crystal Ball" I would be very tempted.........hint, hint.

11. StAugustine

Dang that literally sold when I got the notice of your message. Sorry :/

12. timztunz

timztunz Audioista

Good for you! No worries, there will be other nice choices for me!

13. ggergm

ggergm another spring another baseball season

Ordered Jerry Garcia - Reflections (Japanese press). It will go nicely with my US first pressing, bought when new, and a German press I got along the way.

I've purchaed records from Kazy for years, both through this site and in his previous incarnation, Earthwave Records. He is a superb seller of premium records. Last year I bought from him a Doug Sax mastered W2 pressing of Who's Next. It was interesting to compare it with my previously best copy, a Japanese press I also got from Kazy. Both are strong and as much as it might be heresy on this board, I prefer the Japanese pressing by a hair.

14. StAugustine

Gregg we love hearing from you and nothing brings us joy like hearing our customers are completely satisfied with their records. Let us know what you think about the three pressings Garcia pressings.

15. LordThanos1969

LordThanos1969 Forum Resident

I have purchased records from Kazy from both the website and eBay. I have been very pleased with the records. The packaging is exceptional too.

16. StAugustine

Thanks for the kind words, we will continue to bring you the best records we can with the service record collectors deserve.

17. mike65!

mike65! Senior Member

Huh. The website doesn't load on my iPad.

18. StAugustine

hmm I have to check tomorrow iPad is in different location. Sorry to bother but do you have a computer/laptop?

mike65! likes this.
  19. mike65!

mike65! Senior Member

Yup. Getting ready for work now, but I can check my PC tonight. I'm sure that it's just a Safari thing.

20. mike65!

mike65! Senior Member

The link works fine on my PC. I wonder if it's the pop-up for the newsletter that's screwing with my iPad?

21. StAugustine

Still haven't checked Mike65 I feel like a lame for not bogey tin back to you sooner. So are you are unable to lead passed the newsletter popup on iPad or does it stop loading befor it even shows on your tablet?

22. mike65!

mike65! Senior Member

The site is loading now albeit slowly, even through the tabs. The newsletter pop-up doesn't show up on my iPad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.