ImportCDs has a 10% off sale now thru May 7, 2015

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Electric, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Electric

Electric The Medium is the Massage Thread Starter

Wezzo and Scope J like this.
  2. Wezzo

Wezzo Well-Known Member

Has anyone used them since the website changed? The order history seems less useful than it was, and I recently placed a 10-item order, some of which were out of stock, and my confirmation e-mail said I'd already been charged for all of the items. Previously they'd only charge for items as they were shipped.

3. Electric

Assuming you used a credit card again, that doesn't sound promising.

4. agentalbert

agentalbert Senior Member

I've used them twice since the web site changed. Both orders filled very quickly. I didn't order any out of stock items, though.

5. E.Baba

E.Baba Forum Resident

I was being charged upfront for all items and having trouble with backorders so I only order what's in stock.

Thanks OP for the info.

Electric likes this.
  6. Wezzo

Wezzo Well-Known Member

It's strange, I paid with Amex and my confirmation email says "credit card", but in my order history it says "card type: Paypal", which is very weird. I definitely used ImportCDs' own payment gateway.

7. Wezzo

Wezzo Well-Known Member

Well, four of the ten items were shipped. The charge on my CC went through, and it appears to be only for the four items that shipped, but includes the entire shipping charge.

8. agentalbert

Has anyone seen anything that specifies exactly when this ends? "Through May 7th" would seem to mean midnight, but I think the last time they had a sale I assumed that and it turned out it ended at 12 noon the final day.

9. Electric

And that was noon Pacific Time, wasn't it? Wish they would specify. Now that they have their new location in Kentucky it could mean earlier.

10. agentalbert

From latest Importcds.com e-mail:

• No minimum purchase required
    • No limits on use, the coupon may be used as many times as you would like
    • Discount does not apply to taxes, handling or shipping costs
    • 10% savings refers to your order total before taxes, handling & shipping costs
    • Promotion may not be combined with any other offers
    • SAVE10 offer expires 5:00PM CT on May 7, 2014

Electric likes this.
  11. Electric

It's the "CT" that is the crucial bit. Thanks for that. I didn't get the email for some reason.

12. townsend

townsend Senior Member

Yeah, this is truly "squirrely". Almost everybody who says "thru X day, it's through the entire day. I missed the sale, not having read this thread and noted this peculiarity. Not big deal . . . I'll just wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.