My amazon uk marketplace store (sending overseas)

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by Lost In The Flood, Feb 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lost In The Flood

Lost In The Flood Feeding an invisible goat Thread Starter

jend80
    Mostly cds - albums + cd singles, some indie/obscurities/collectible (inc Airhead - Boing!!!, signed copy of Spin by Eric Roche & Long Gone-Beyond Time (self released psych album influenced by Tangerine Dream, Syd Barrett and early Pink Floyd - covers & samples Syd.) .

Includes listening copies of The Definitive Monkees ltd edition w/ bonus disc, Morning Glory the Tim Buckley Anthology, & Paul McCartney Chaos and Creation In The Backyard w/ dvd.

2. Lost In The Flood

Added albums/compilations by Billy Idol, Modern Talking, Eagles, MGMT & British Sea Power.

This months the last chance to grab some of these cds before I send a box full off to musicmagpie.

3. Lost In The Flood

Added The Velvet Underground and Nico (2cd Deluxe edition - non-peelable), The Fabulous Thunderbirds - Tuff Enuff , The Clash - Sandinista! ('99 remaster w/ Armagideon Times no3 insert),
    The Great British Experience 50 original light music classics (mostly from the '50s - includes some early BBC/ITV music , + BBC radio themes inc The Archers & the Shipping Forecast version of Sailing By).

eta: somebody bought the Tim Buckley & Billy Idol cds, rest are still available.

My store

Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
  4. Lost In The Flood

added a signed copy of Hinda by Hinda (w/ photos), The Clash - London Calling ('99 remaster),
    4hero - Two pages (single cd cut down version), Sundogs - Unleashed, Milli Vanilli - Girl You Know It's True (US album from '89 or 1990 w/ the N.Y Subway Extended Mix of Girl You Know It's True ).

Dennis Wilson - Pacific Ocean Blue (*2010 1cd jewel case repackage - 2008 remaster with 3 bonus tracks inc the Taylor Hawkins version of Holy Man*).
    Paul McCartney - Young Boy cd2 (UK cd single with Broomstick & Oobu Joobu Part 2 *includes Atlantic Ocean + Paul reminiscing on his father's influence on Sgt. Pepper & him learning music* ).

5. Lost In The Flood

Added: The Pink Floyd & Syd Barrett Story dvd (Australian edition, Pal All Region),
    Prince - 20Ten, Brian Wilson - No Pier Pressure (Deluxe Edition) : (Canadian import with In The Back Of My Mind + Love & Mercy), Neil Young - Living With War, Neil Diamond: The Greatest Hits 1966-1992 (partly live versions), Joss Stone - The Soul Sessions.

My store

6. Lost In The Flood

Sandinista!, The Great British Experience, Paul McCartney - Young Boy cd2 & No Pier Pressure deluxe have all sold (yay) & I've just pruned my listings (sending another box off to musicmagpie).

Added: Johnny Hates Jazz - Turn Back the Clock (w/ bonus tracks Heart Of Gold (j. mendelson mix), Turn Back The Clock (j. mendelson mix), & I Don't Want To Be A Hero (extended mix).) Feeder -The Singles,
    Guy Mitchell - Greatest Hits (re-recordings), Mike Pender's Searchers/ Gerry And The Pacemakers - The British 60's (re-recordings / live), Stephen James - Andabrek (80s influenced synth/pop/rock with the guest voice of Tom Baker), The Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band - Wrestle Poodles..And Win! The Tiger Head Days (1cd live album from their 40th anniversary tour w/ guests).

7. Lost In The Flood

added: Joe Strummer - Earthquake Weather (*official made on demand cdr reissue*),
    Velvet Crush - Teenage Symphonies to God, Josh Groban - Awake (*UK limited edition with
    You Raise Me Up*), Dirty Dancing The Collector's Edition (*double cd book packaging with movie photos*)

+ Funko Pop! Avengers Age Of Ultron Iron Man Bobblehead,
    but am blocked from posting that outside the UK, sorry.

My store

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
  8. Lost In The Flood

added some more that I've upgraded to better condition/replaced with different editions:

Cream - Disraeli Gears (UK Polydor 1997 remaster), The Middle East - I Want That You Are Always Happy (2011 PIAS, digipak), Robert Plant - Sixty Six To Timbuktu comp (2003 Atlantic. 2cds in fat digipak. Canadian edition.), Radiohead - Airbag / How Am I Driving? (1998 EMI/Capitol USA mini album. Digipak). + Walk On The Wild Side: soft rock classics Various Artists compilation (RCA).
    Tracklisting: http://www.wowhd.co.uk/CD/various-walk-on-the-wild-side-soft-rock-classics/dp/38822825

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.