Record show this Sunday in Burlington, MA

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by R. Totale, May 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R. Totale

R. Totale The Voice of Reason Thread Starter

Record show this Sunday in Burlington, MA (on rte 128 outside of Boston). It's at the Hilton Garden Inn, 5 Wheeler Rd, right near the intersection of 128 (95) with Rte 3 North. If you use Facebook there's info here

https://www.facebook.com/DeadwaxRecordShows

I will have a table at this show, so if you're there and seem to be hearing the Voice of Reason all of a sudden, it might be me :). I'll have some of everything (rock, blues, jazz, folk, other) but hit a pretty heavy vein for this one of pretty heavy-duty avant-garde/electronic stuff with some deeper European prog era, Kraut and psych-ish stuff like that. PM if you want to chat or ask about something.

2. Dmitry

Dmitry Forum Resident

I live within an hour's drive, might pop in next time. How many tables are set up there usually?

3. R. Totale

I'd say close to 50 give or take a few, lots of good stuff to look at at all prices and an enthusiastic crowd. Next one is July 12. Worth the couple bux for early admission, everybody I saw got hit hard in the first hour.

4. R. Totale

Bumping/reposting here because this comes up again this Sunday (July 12). Next show in this venue will be in September and in general things dry up in this arena in the summer.

Record show this Sunday in Burlington, MA (on rte 128 outside of Boston). It's at the Hilton Garden Inn, 5 Wheeler Rd, right near the intersection of 128 (95) with Rte 3 North. If you use Facebook there's info here

https://www.facebook.com/DeadwaxRecordShows

I will have a table at this show, so if you're there and seem to be hearing the Voice of Reason all of a sudden, it might be me :). I'll have some of everything (rock, blues, jazz, folk, other) but still have quite a bit of the heavy-duty avant-garde/electronic stuff with some deeper European prog era, Kraut and psych-ish stuff like that. PM if you want to chat or ask about something.

5. R. Totale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.