cds on Ebay from Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by spanky1, May 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FastForward

FastForward Forum Resident

Excellent! You did get the message from the discussion!! And Shawn did it correctly, linking well-researched articles as the foundation for his statement, unlike some. While his links do not entirely support your broad statement that CDs from Hong Kong are fakes, as Hong Kong is sovereign over itself and therefore would be a separate entity from China in this discussion, and that citations 1 & 2 do not mention CDs specifically (#3 does but does not indicate a country of origin, only that optical media is the #9 most pirated item in AMERICA), I have to again attempt to ensure that "some" understand the point of my concerns- if the original post had included citations such as Shawn included in his post, then this never-ending pissing contest(that was supposedly finished) would not be taking place. Using a comparative analogy, if I posted a thread asking if all alcohol coming out of Tennessee was moonshine brewed illegally by in-bred hillbillies, it would have the same effect as the original post here- a broad, sweeping stereotype with no conclusive data to back up such a position. That's my simple point- lost on "some"....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.