Good deals on Amazon.co.uk--updated regularly (Part Three)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by superstar19, Oct 15, 2014.

1. AdamChanSiuLung

AdamChanSiuLung Forum Resident

Okay, thanks for the feedback. I'll take a chance and order it from Amazon.uk, probably tomorrow. I'll report back when I receive it.

2. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store)

3. Abhijit Nath

Abhijit Nath Forum Resident

Haven't been keeping track- is this the version that is too small to store all 8 albums, or has that been fixed?
    It's out of stock anyway- don't know if it will come back in stock at this price..:(

4. Pigalle

Pigalle Forum Resident

Chic 12" Singles Collection (5 x 12" singles) - third party seller MovieMars - £16.86

[​IMG]

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00DPFOIZU

camelcamelcamel suggests this is the lowest price yet. For US shoppers see the amazon.com thread for the equivalent (bargain) listing.

5. Beholdentonoone

Beholdentonoone Forum Resident

Damn I KNEW I should NOT have bought these on release and been patient…Oh well maybe someone else here can take advantage of these (IMHO) AMAZING prices…

Rod Stewart Vinyl Box a bit over $62 shipped to the USA (after VAT removal of course)
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...fl_title_10?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Lynyrd Skynyrd Vinyl Box $74 and change to the USA
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...sfl_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

I haven't seen these any cheaper ANYWHERE…happy shopping!

mick_sh, Tjazz and Mr. H like this.
  6. There are currently a number of Ella Fitzgerald titles on Verve at £2.99 & £4.99 (for doubles).

turnersmemo likes this.
  7. superstar19

superstar19 Authentic By Nature Thread Starter

8. AdamChanSiuLung

AdamChanSiuLung Forum Resident

A few weeks ago I asked a question about whether or not Amazon UK sells CD-Rs the way Amazon US does. I decided to order from the UK site a CD that was available as a CD-R from the US site but I was still concerned that the UK site wouldn't specify if it was a CD-R. Anyway, I received it today and it is a manufactured CD, so I'm glad.

9. Frightwig

Frightwig Forum Resident

10. Beholdentonoone

Beholdentonoone Forum Resident

HEADS UP these are EVEN CHEAPER NOW!!!! If you ever wanted them I'd say now is the time to order them up!

Frightwig likes this.
  11. Dennis Metz

Dennis Metz Born In A Motor City south of Detroit

and the CD sets are even cheaper:righton:

12. AndrewS

AndrewS Senior Member

My order finally shipped for this set. If anyone else hasn't received theirs, there is hope!

Thanks for pointing this one out.

13. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

14. AndrewS

AndrewS Senior Member

Wow. That's pretty annoying. I've never seen that before.

15. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

We went through this about a year ago. Someone installed backend software to redirect to commission sites. I thought it got turned off. But obviously it's back on.

16. KeithH

KeithH Success With Honor...then and now

My copy shipped today as well. :)

17. noname74

noname74 Allegedly Canadian

didn't happen to me- ended up at the uk site. maybe this only happens on american IP addresses?

18. adm62

adm62 Senior Member

Deals not shipping info!!

lv70smusic likes this.
  19. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

Looks like they changed something on the backend as it's not doing it now for me, either...

20. KeithH

KeithH Success With Honor...then and now

Deals, not posting instructions!! :pineapple:

AndrewS likes this.
  21. AndrewS

AndrewS Senior Member

Still happening to me. I'm using Chrome, if that's got anything to do with it.

22. popmat

popmat Forum Resident

or to the .ca site.....

23. RPhelps

RPhelps Forum Resident

my copy has been dispatched ...

MekkaGodzilla likes this.
  24. imarcq

imarcq Men are from Mars, I'm from Bromley...

It redirects to dot com for me too, using safari on an iPad. However, after its redirected, if you edit the URL displayed by changing the "com" back to "co.uk" it will then display the UK site again. You can do this for any Amazon listing on any Amazon site as a shortcut between different countries sites to compare costs of the same item. If they don't sell it you get a message displayed instead saying so.

black sheriff likes this.
  25. Black Elk

Black Elk Music Lover

This is a Viglink problem. You can get around it by installing something like Ghostery into your browser, and blocking Viglink (so the link opens to the .uk site for me in my heavily locked down Firefox, but opens to .com in my default IE11 browsers).

Unfortunately, a previous thread we had on this subject, what was happening, why and how to prevent it has been deleted (sigh!), but this is not an unknown issue:

http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threa...gularly-part-two.306180/page-40#post-11180638

lv70smusic and imarcq like this.