FYI...POPMARKET discount code

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by stoneknuckle, Aug 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

Well they told me they will adjust the price of my order after it ships , so hopefully this will work out , reading the posts on their site & facebook i don't think anyone got a working code ?

2. jh901

jh901 Forum Resident

Is there a code that actually works?

3. Not that I can see. The 15% gave way to the 10% which is also no longer valid. The last email was a one time 15% off of one item and that didn't work properly so I was sent another unique code that did indeed work as designed, one time.

4. jh901

jh901 Forum Resident

Does anyone know of a July 4 site-wide code?

Boomy likes this.
  5. Mr. H

Mr. H Forum Resident

Any codes out there?

6. Seems like the honeymoon is over. I was able to use a 15% off code for a while, then it was reduced to 10%, and now without any discount, it's just as cost effective to purchases for the same price on Amazon either directly with Prime or from an aftermarket seller. I stopped the email alerts because the daily deals are no longer a good deal.

Mr. H and lightbulb like this.
  7. anthontherun

anthontherun Forum Resident

This may be a stupid question, but how the heck do you do a search on the Popmarket site? I'm probably missing something obvious but I've never been able to find a search button--I always have to Google.

8. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

No search really ...... they offer the deal of the day & at the bottom sometimes they have other deals , like the latest i think is vinyl .
    That said & as i think you have discovered if you know what you are looking for pages can indeed be found still live through search engines if they still have stock .
    Hope that makes sense .

anthontherun likes this.
  9. DanBNash

DanBNash Forum Resident

Crazy they don't have a search on the site. It's like they want to make it ask hard as possible to buy from them.

anthontherun and frankfan1 like this.
  10. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

just google "[artist or release name] popmarket" and you can locate previous deals. other than that, no search.

500Homeruns likes this.
  11. seaisletim

seaisletim Forum Resident

I just received an email giving me a new code -

MYPLAY10

econalan, GentleSenator and lightbulb like this.
  12. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

whoo hoo!

13. lightbulb

lightbulb Not the Brightest of the Bunch

Thanks!
    OK, where's my list of PopMrkt items that I'd buy if only with a discount....?!?! :confused: :realmad: :confused: :shake:

14. econalan

econalan Forum Resident

But now they charge you for shipping, which basically negates the 10% savings. :(

15. seaisletim

seaisletim Forum Resident

I used it for the Kinks reissue package (<$17 per record!) and wasn't charged shipping to NJ

econalan likes this.
  16. lightbulb

lightbulb Not the Brightest of the Bunch

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

17. econalan

econalan Forum Resident

Thanks for the tip. Just used the code on this package as well (was looking for an excuse to get these Kinks reissues) w/ free shipping. The shipping charges are definitely recording dependent: anything else I tried to add, and then I got shipping charges.

18. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

Interesting ...... I actually tried to buy a vinyl set from them last night & indeed they wanted almost $30 shipping ...went with amazon prime

19. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

whaaa??!

20. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

Myplay direct is selling the new Mathew sweet /susanna hoffs - under the covers vinyl set it's 6 lps & whne i went to check-out almost $30 was added ..PAINFUL ..... so amazon prime = free shipping .

GentleSenator likes this.
  21. KeithH

KeithH Success With Honor...then and now

I ordered the Glenn Gould Columbia CD box set on Friday for $125.99 after the 10% discount with free shipping. Is shipping dependent on what you buy or where you live (considering U.S. residents only)? The Gould set was the daily deal for Friday.

Davidmk5 and JimC like this.
  22. MikeT

MikeT Prior Forum Cretin and Current Impatient Creep

I think free shipping is tied to the daily specials, and might attach to that special for a few days or more. If you order older specials that might still be in stock, sometimes they remove the free shipping aspect.

This is just an observation of mine, and not any fact I got from anywhere (but my observation seems plausible??)

Davidmk5 likes this.
  23. DanBNash

DanBNash Forum Resident

The deals are also very hit or miss - I checked out a Neil Young deal for two LP's and it was $79.98. I've been offered much better deals in the $30's for 2 LP's by an artist.

24. KeithH

KeithH Success With Honor...then and now

Thanks, Mike. I was wondering if it had to do with the daily deals. It is rare that I buy from Pop Market, but I believe everything I have bought has been a daily deal.

25. Do you have a currently valid 10% off code by chance?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.