CD Japan Shipping ?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by Waynefi, Apr 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobcat

bobcat Forum Resident

I will

I ordered the Platinum HR cutting Sticky Fingers from them the other day.

I ticked neither 'gift' nor 'envelope' and chose the cheapest SAL posting....let's see how it goes

2. skydropco

skydropco Rock 'n Roll Nurse

When I started purchasing from CDJapan I opted for the registered airmail option, then shortly afterwards choose just the regular airmail...the only difference is no tracking for the regular airmail. The discs always arrived on time no matter what I choose. I stick to just the regular airmail and save a few bucks...CDJapan knows all about customer service, they are lightyears ahead of online stores such as ImportCDs and Spin cds who I've had nothing but headaches with.

sound chaser likes this.
  3. TSWisla

TSWisla Forum Resident

Anyone in the US get stuck with customs charges? I was reading another thread where someone was able to get them reversed because CDs should not qualify for customs, is this correct? Does it matter which shipping method I choose, with regard to customs? Thank you.

4. Waynefi

Waynefi Confused over the confusion ? Thread Starter

After I started this thread, I ordered 5 SHM SACD's. I used the FEDEX option and they showed up in about 5 days, and no customs charges. Placing another order soon.

5. steveharris

steveharris Senior Member

Just go with EMS.No problems ever,sometimes it`s even less expensive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.