Huge vinyl sale at BestBuy.com

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Vinyldadto3, Jul 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vinyldadto3

Vinyldadto3 Well-Known Member Thread Starter

2. Gaslight

Gaslight ⎧⚍⎫⚑

"Woman, hide the credit cards......"

Naughty Chord likes this.
  3. Vinyldadto3

Hahaha, so true. I have some Best Buy gift cards but need a tiny bit more to get a few that I want. If I didn't have a limit my cart would have at least 20 or more LP's in there.

4. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

A few decent deals:

Hendrix - Axis
    Ozzy - Diary of a Madman
    Ozzy - Blizzard
    Some Miles Davis

5. Vinyldadto3

I'm thinking about a couple John Mayer releases and the greatest hits from Foo Fighters.

6. Vinyldadto3

I wish I knew how long the sale was going on, I take these surveys which I can convert to Best Buy gift cards and I would be taking as many surveys as I could and wait until the last day.

7. paul....r

paul....r Well-Known Member

Could you post more info about these surveys: Location, How many you have to do to get $ etc.? I am interested in getting a few LP's too.
    Thanks

8. Vinyldadto3

http://www.e-rewards.com/global_home.do

9. jmobrien68

jmobrien68 Forum Resident

$hit my pants for a moment when I saw 'Before The Frost/Until The Freeze' for $13.99... sold out of course... lol!

lightbulb and black sheriff like this.
  10. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

for some reason that is listed in EVERY vinyl sale but it's never in stock , so glad i bought that one when it came out ....wish i bought a box of em :)

clhboa likes this.
  11. johnny q

johnny q Forum Resident

Thanks for the heads up. I grabbed Aerosmith S/T, Rocks and Toys In The Attic. I have no idea how they sound, if they are the same as the RSD versions etc...but for 13-14 bucks...not a bad deal.

12. googlymoogly

googlymoogly Forum Resident

They should be the same ones. I had a gift card and I picked up all those plus "Get Your Wings" at a BB last week, and they're all the Sony Legacy versions cut by Ryan Smith at Sterling. Really good pressings.

13. johnny q

johnny q Forum Resident

Yes they are! They just arrived and Rocks just completed, listening to "Toys" now. The S/T has the RSD sticker and all 3 lps have the Sterling Ryan Smith in the deadwax.

googlymoogly likes this.
  14. BIGGER Dave

BIGGER Dave Forum Resident

Amazon has TITA and GYW for $13.99. Rocks is $14.99. I ordered all three. Free shipping and no tax!

johnny q likes this.
  15. johnny q

johnny q Forum Resident

Thanks for the heads up - just grabbed GYW.

16. BIGGER Dave

BIGGER Dave Forum Resident

Received three Aerosmith LP's from Amazon today (Get Your Wings, Toys In The Attic and Rocks). All three had the "Remastered From Original Source Tapes" and "180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl" stickers. Get Your Wings also had the "Record Store Day" sticker, an "RTI" sticker and was individually numbered on the back. Not bad for $43 for all three!

Also, they all say "Mastered by Ryan Smith at Sterling Sound, New York 2013".

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.