ebay: massive 45rpm / 7" single collection, 40,000 items organized & protected

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by starfieldroad, Aug 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starfieldroad

starfieldroad chew up your love then swallow Thread Starter

I am not affiliated with this sale or seller.

-------------

a listing of 40,000 45 RPM's, with the description below and a link to the pictures of all 40,000 records!! If you have any questions regarding the collection I will answer them within +/- 24 hours. Shipping is not 4.00. (It is roughly $2,000-$4,000 throughout U.S. and overseas. I would need to weigh for actual charges) I will charge only what it costs me. I never charge anymore than that. Pickup is free after payment is made. Possible payment plan. $1,000 down payment within 7 days. NO PayPal for this. Thanks.

~~~~~~The book value or insurance replacement value is around $1,250,000 (over 1 million dollars) but realistically if you were to sell them, you could get around $400,000 parting most of them out. So it would take some time but very rewarding. If I sell them by the box, I estimate it to be $120,000. I am NOT an ebay newbie. I have almost 12 years experience selling only vinyl on ebay so I am not just throwing out numbers! I think most of you understand because I haven't had one doubt of my very low asking offer. Check my feedback for the last 7-10 years if it goes that far to see how much I have sold 45's for and the satisfaction by thousands of buyers from all around the world.~~~~~~

12 eBay pictures are ones I took randomly from 2 boxes so you can zoom in. These are a part of the collection below:

Majority are from the 1960's. Estimated 90% are unplayed MINT/MINT- , 10% VG+++,
    Of the 40,000 (approx. 10,000) are picture sleeves -with records- and they are also in top condition!
    1st pressings from Hard Rock, Rock, Garage, surf, Psyche, Indie labels (independent small labels) both Detroit and non-Detroit Indie labels, R&B, Soul, Northern Soul, Sweet Soul, Funk, a box of NEW in demand 2000's music, Doo Wop, rare 60's country,a few old school high end Rap, colored vinyl, clear vinyl, etc.
    Imports, white label promo's, radio station copies, DJ, Not for sale.

ALL are in alpha numeric order; alphabetized and also in numerical order for each artist, also each box is numbered. Every single record has a company or generic paper sleeve, AND most have poly sleeves over that. Each artist also has its own thick plastic J/Card indicating that artist. Hundreds if not thousands of jukebox strips to match each 45.

If you owned a store, all you have to do is take them out of the neatly packed boxes and put them on a shelf! Literally!!

I am a collector of 40 years and a seller of 12 years and I have 500+ hours of recent market research of these 45's, as of June 2015.

I have a current realistic selling value of the higher end ones only of $375,000, from $18.00 on up to $500.00+ EACH. I did not include a value on anything from the $10-$18 range. I would estimate the total value to be closer to $500,000.

425 not found anywhere on the internet or in my price guides.

I own them and they are in my possession and are ready to move with no exceptions or excuses.

Boxes, J/Cards, paper sleeves, outer plastic sleeves, stiffeners, jukebox strips, etc. All go together in this lot! (price tags are on the outer plastic sleeves)

Link to all pictures below in the "2015" folder. 175 pages total.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/40-000-lot-...-Funk-R-B-Detroit-Indie-Garage-/161810601651?

Scope J likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.