Rory Gallagher - Tattoo - Sterling RL (Bob Ludwig Master) Orig. 1973 LP

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by TheFlesh, Aug 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheFlesh

TheFlesh I eat fried foods. Thread Starter

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291553321915

Hi, I've also listed this:

This is an original 1973 pressing of Rory Gallagher's classic album Tattoo on Polydor PD-5539.

This has the Stering RL etching in the dead wax on both sides meaning this was mastered by the legendary American mastering engineer who primarily worked for Polydor. His pressings are generally considered among many to be the best sounding of any pressings of any album he mastered a d are highly sought after.

I have graded conservatively and fairly:

Record is visually graded VG to VG+ with light scratches and scuffs that are really mostly only visible under bright lighting. Should not affect audio playback much if at all. (Currently have no turntable so have not audio tested)

Jacket is VG+ with no seam splits. Spine is clearly readable with only a small crease (crackle) in center. Corners are mostly sharp with very small creases on a couple of them. There is a small amount of creasing at the top center on front with another small one to the left side. Back cover also has a couple small creases. Ring wear on both sides is superficial (dirt only). Small spot on top center of back.

Labels are clean with only a VERY small of spindle wear on side 2.

*See Pictures* - Please contact me with any questions and I'll be happy to answer them!”

2. TheFlesh

TheFlesh I eat fried foods. Thread Starter

Selling today!! Only 1 bid @ $4.50 so far!! Hop on and grab it for under $20...hell, probably under $ 10!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.