Actress Amanda Peterson R.I.P*

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by scotpagel, Jul 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeInFla

MikeInFla Glad to be out of Florida

Yes, and that last picture in the bottom right she actually looks like a dude. Sad, very sad not just for a celebrity but for anyone to suffer from addiction or hardship (and I don't know if she was an addict or not but from the photos it sure looks like it).

2. Platterpus

Platterpus Senior Member

Those four pics of her are just awful. Such a sad decline. She was a great talent and a beautiful sweet girl in CBML and The Explores. There is/was a site dedicated to her that I found a while back since she had a cult following of fans who wondered what ever happened to her. RIP Amanda.:cry:

3. agentalbert

agentalbert Senior Member

This is 2012, and she doesn't look bad at all.

[​IMG]

driverdrummer and Holy Diver like this.
  4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Senior Member

Great picture.

5. zebop

zebop Well Known Stranger

She was just a great looking woman. She had something a lot of the much bally-hooed present day actresses don't have...

Holy Diver likes this.
  6. JFS3

JFS3 Senior Member

As this was taken around the time of one of the mughsots, I'm suspecting a fair amount of makeup combined with good lighting.

7. agentalbert

agentalbert Senior Member

Here's another one from the same time, but closer up. She's certainly wearing makeup, but what woman doesn't? I don't know about generous lighting. It's outdoors, after all. I think mugshots rarely look good, no matter who it is.

[​IMG]

8. Texastoyz

Texastoyz Forum Resident

9. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Senior Member

Sad ending, but at least it wasn't suicide, apparently.

10. zebop

zebop Well Known Stranger

Sad I thought it was going to be something like this.

11. Platterpus

Platterpus Senior Member

I'm upset in hearing this, but not surprised. Amanda had her troubles and this is the end result. I wish her peace and wellness in the afterlife and send my condolences to her family and friends. I'm especially touched by her passing as well as actor Corey Haim. These two individuals are the same age as me and I remember them well back then and will never forget the good things they brought to the movies I saw them in. Two special people gone way too soon. RIP.

Grunherz54 and Daryl M like this.
  12. Platterpus

Platterpus Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.