Android users: syncing to iTunes?

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by Rupe33, Sep 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rupe33

Rupe33 Senior Member Thread Starter

Fellow Android users: I've used iSyncr to sync music from my computer's iTunes installation over to my phone. The syncing is tentative, though - sometimes it bombs out partway through, and it does often take a long time (since it syncs play counts and other data back to the computer).

Any other apps out there you can recommend for the purposes of getting music from iTunes onto my Android phone?

2. telemike

telemike Forum Resident

I used to do that ,I've since moved over to MusicBee instead of iTunes

3. Mike-48

Mike-48 A shadow of my former self

If I wanted to do that, I'd probably just do it manually. In my experience, Apple products work well with one another, but don't play very well with others.

4. colinu

colinu I'm not lazy, I'm energy saving!

I no longer have it, but my Samsung Galaxy Ace came with software (Kies?) for syncing itunes, Outlook Contacts etc. to it.

5. Rupe33

Rupe33 Senior Member Thread Starter

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll check them out. Be glad to hear from anyone who has a good solution to this!

6. Stan94

Stan94 Senior Member

I simply copy my music to my ext-sdcard.

7. OK--installed Music Bee on computer. So do I also install it on my Android phone so they can sync???

8. telemike

telemike Forum Resident

When I connect my phone to my PC, MusicBee shows it in the app. I the sync a playlist I made in MusicBee to my phone.

9. OK thanks. So it's a seamless transition, unlike iTunes which is impossible. Going to try it.

10. telemike

telemike Forum Resident

It can also transcode FLAC to mp3 for portable players too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.