Ray Donovan - Season 3

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Chazro, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. budwhite

budwhite Climb the mountains and get their good tidings.

To bad about McShane though. I don't think he'll return.
    Mickey was a blast this season. Looking forward to next one

2. aforchione

aforchione Forum Resident

I enjoy the show, but it's kind of funny how they have these huge shootouts all over LA and Ray just goes on with his life like it's just another day.

Vidiot likes this.
  3. Chazro

Chazro Forum Resident Thread Starter

You sure you're talking about the right show? Besides Ray, Mickey & Avi vs. the Armenians in the finale, I'm having a hard time remembering another 'huge shootout' within the entire series! That said, Ray & co. seem to get away with a lot of stuff that would land anyone else in the slammer for a long time!;)

budwhite likes this.
  4. aforchione

Yes, I was referring to the final episode...shootout with Armenians and at Mickey's apartment....plus all the illegal u-turns he makes in downtown LA!

5. Vidiot

Vidiot Now in 4K HDR!

And dumping a body in a lavish mansion's trash bin and setting it on fire. Note the final episode was vague on what happened to the crooked billionaire (Ray's former boss). I also think they gave short shrift to Hank Azaria's character, and there was no payoff for the X-rated video placed on his computer; I kept expecting them to come back to that, and we got nothin'.

The producers have implied there will be a change of scenery in the next season, and I'm predicting Ray will move to Las Vegas for much of the series.

D-rock likes this.
  6. budwhite

budwhite Climb the mountains and get their good tidings.

I though about those things as well.

7. aforchione

The show is unrealistic but entertaining, Jon Voight is hilarious, and the Boston accents are as annoying as real Bostonians.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.