Price Tracker: Beatles Mono Vinyl box set

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by ptijerm, Jun 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. serge

serge Forum Resident

except it could get banged up!

2. Sean Murdock

Sean Murdock Forum Intruder

Don't say that -- I don't want to worry all weekend!

3. Graham

Graham Senior Member

I jumped on this too - thanks. Box came to circa £110, shipping cost £42 and potential customs fee of £40. Still cheaper though.

4. GertjanE

GertjanE Well-Known Member

Thanks, I just looked at the reply 1 day too late, it's back to $399 :shake:

5. sinfony

sinfony Forum Resident

On Amazon France right now for 255 euros

6. GertjanE

GertjanE Well-Known Member

Thank you! That's a nice price, just ordered the box.

7. The Beave

The Beave My Wife Is My Life! And don’t I forget it!

matt79rome89, Reader and rediffusion like this.
  8. Reader

Reader Senior Member

That's about as good a place to order from for this box set isn't it. The official site for Apple? GREAT price.

9. Beholdentonoone

Beholdentonoone Forum Resident

I got a pop up box stating: "Sign up for the email list today, and receive a promotional code for 15% off your next purchase!" so that would drop another $21.50 off the price if one could apply it here.

10. The Beave

Now that's some smart thinking......The Beatles mono box, $128.50......that's just dog nuts crazy...........
    Could we be seeing the beginning of the end of these Super Deluxe 'Physical' media artifacts???? I say jump on it while you can.
    This is the Vinyl Renaissance we're living through.......it will never happen like this again.........
    the beave

11. Beholdentonoone

I signed up and got confirmation...Now let's see how long it takes to receive the coupon...Stay tuned!

12. Gabe Walters

Gabe Walters Forum Resident

My coupon came pretty instantly, but the mono box is excluded from the 15% discount.

13. The Beave

Well it was worth the try. Still the Mono Box for $150, hell the US CD box is $66, just incredible sale......
    the beave

14. matt79rome89

matt79rome89 Forum Resident

Thank you for the heads up. Shipping is $18 and they strangely charge tax, but still I'll take it for under $180!

15. The Beave

My Pleasure. I bought a used one last month for $160 and shipping so you still got a better deal getting a brand new one. Now we don't have to feel bad about missing the Amazon.ca deal last month.
    the beave

matt79rome89 likes this.
  16. mestreech

mestreech Forum Resident

Shame to shipping is 100 dollars so that makes the box too expensive for me in Europe.

17. Beholdentonoone

They must have blown out of the Stereo Vinyl Box Set as it was deeply discounted last night but is now back to full retail price.

18. The Beave

Do you remember the price, it's like $450 now....ouch!
    the beave

19. mrjinks

mrjinks Optimistically Challenged

20. Beholdentonoone

I believe it was around $260 or so during it's time on sale.

21. BRush

BRush Senior Member

Aren't the Stereo Vinyl Pressings pretty bad? Or have they been upgraded since the initial release

22. The Beave

The Skinny: Both US and Europe Boxes had problems. The US had lot's of defective records in them, they were exchanged when the Box first came out but that is long gone. The European Box had warpage problems. But if one is diligent and puts some effort into exchanging defective records than you can come up with a complete set that is truly Audiophile. The Rainbo/US pressed box, after I had them send me proper replacements, is Audiophile all the way. Same with the Mono box, I actually sent back my 1st Mono box to Amazon because the first four LP's were all pressed off center.
    the beave

23. imarcq

imarcq Men are from Mars, I'm from Bromley...

24. US shipping is steep as well. I had a couple mono vinyl LPs and a couple t-shirts in my cart, totaling $38. Shipping for that was over $19. I did not complete the purchase. Great prices but they seem to be getting most of it back on high shipping charges.

imarcq likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.