FYI...POPMARKET discount code

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by stoneknuckle, Aug 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. H

Mr. H Forum Resident

MYPLAY10

Shvartze Shabbos likes this.
  2. Thank you, I'll give it a try!

Mr. H likes this.
  3. Worked perfectly. Picked up the Miles Davis Trumpet Box that I've had my eye on for a while. Price was right. Thank you again.

Mr. H likes this.
  4. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

Nice !! ~ that's a killer set , i got one maybe 2 years back ..... a lot of great music :righton:

5. Awesome. Glad to read that!

6. KeithH

KeithH Success With Honor...then and now

Congratulations. I picked up that the Trumpet Box from Pop Market a few years ago on a good sale. Even though I already had all of the box sets, the packaging was just too cool to pass up.

Davidmk5 and Shvartze Shabbos like this.

7. Glad to read that, Keith! I only had the Bitches Brew metal box so I really needed to pick it up. The box sets included are all essential and I'm embarrassed to admit I didn't own all of them. :hide:

8. KeithH

KeithH Success With Honor...then and now

This box will keep you plenty busy for awhile. :)

9. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

Just the "on the corner set" inside on it's own new sells for almost $250 by itself outside the set , i have out my "Seven steps" set from the box now on the stereo .
    i remember getting the set dirt cheap when they started blowing them out , never regretted it , i would be pissed if i pad the original price at whatever it was $1500 ? maybe ?

10. jon9091

jon9091 Master Of Reality

Thanks for this. I used it to get an extra $10 off The Faces box set. Total was $90.

11. Did you keep the velvet bag that the trumpet case was packed in? My delema is keep it there or display the case properly as is what I'm leaning toward.

12. What's the cheapest that you've seen it?

13. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

The full on set ? I bought mine for $290 for the trumpet case a year or two ago when Popmarket started blowing the sets out ... I don't think it's gone lower than that .

14. Wow. That's lower than I paid with the 5th anniversary sale and 10% off. I didn't realize that this set could be had that low, for under 300.

Davidmk5 likes this.
  15. Beholdentonoone

Beholdentonoone Forum Resident

Tried to use the MYPLAY1o Coupon today and just got the

"Coupon MYPLAY10 has expired" message…Oh well I'll source the items elsewhere.

16. Wow that was fast, if it wasn't for the code I would not have sprung for the genius of miles trumpet box last week during the anniversary sale. Thanks again to the member who provided that. I had been out of the loop and not buying from PopMarket because they deleted all of the codes. With the codes they're about the same as the lower priced Amazon marketplace sellers rates, and without it I may as well order from Amazon prime. It's like Bed Bath & Beyond, no one in their right mind is going in there without the coupon. It's all marked up 20% higher regardless. It just feels better thinking you got a deal with the coupon! :cool:

17. Beholdentonoone

Beholdentonoone Forum Resident

Wow that was the best post about this situation! I agree 100% on everything you said Shvarte Shabbos...

Davidmk5 and Shvartze Shabbos like this.
  18. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

Same here , i tried today & no go ............. = no order .

19. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

booo. that was short lived. at least i also got the faces box set with the discount.

20. groovelocked

groovelocked Forum Resident

They sent me a 'limited time' 20% off email back in June that I'd forgotten about. Was ordering the Sisters of Mercy Floodland box this morning and found the email, code still worked! Bumped 12 bucks off. Tried to use it again on The Beatles 1+ bundle.. 'sorry code has been used'. Dunno what their 'limited time' is but pretty sweet it still worked 5 months later!

DanBNash likes this.
  21. Mistermono

Mistermono Forum Resident

Any valid codes out there?

22. JimC

JimC Senior Member

*bump

23. No, no codes that I can find anywhere. I would have picked up the McCartney Ram box but no code = no order. The rest of the deals are no big deal anyone in my opinion. So far, all the usual box sets, all of which you can order from an Amazon marketplace seller, brand new, for equal or less without codes or the sence of urgency.

JimC likes this.
  24. lightbulb

lightbulb Not the Brightest of the Bunch

Help... Any codes?

25. lightbulb

lightbulb Not the Brightest of the Bunch

Use code " HOLIDAY10 "

I guess there IS a Santa Claus...

GentleSenator and Davidmk5 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.