FYI...POPMARKET discount code

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by stoneknuckle, Aug 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

man, expired already! they are so stingy now!

2. lightbulb

lightbulb Not the Brightest of the Bunch

That is very odd - today I received a holiday greeting card from PopMarket, along with 2 pre-stamped postcards that have the "HOLIDAY10" code printed on them specifically stating to "share with friends".

3. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

any expiration date? i literally tried it 45 mins ago and the site said it's expired.

4. lightbulb

No expiration date given.
    Rereading the postcard - I guess this code is limited to specific type of releases - unlike prior PopMarket codes.
    But that would not explain why you're getting the expired message.

"Deck the Halls with Vinyl
    Take 10% OFF
    collectors box sets & vinyl
    at POPMARKET.com
    Use code HOLIDAY10"

"Peace on Earth & Good Wax to All"

GentleSenator likes this.
  5. Just tried it, no go. Bullocks!

6. KeithH

KeithH Success With Honor...then and now

It didn't work for me this morning either.

7. Beholdentonoone

Beholdentonoone Forum Resident

As these 10% postcards were stamped and intended to be mailed maybe the code hasn't been activated yet as none of us who received them could have posted them and had the recipient have them quite yet.

That's my suspicion.

lightbulb likes this.
  8. It seems some folks have has success with that code. Perhaps it was Black Friday only?

9. They were not working on Friday for me.

10. Beholdentonoone

Beholdentonoone Forum Resident

I will email Popmarket tomorrow and ask them what's up w the code. As I also received a 1 time unique code for 25% for being "one of their best customers" (their words, not mine) I imagine I will get a reply from Customer Service.

Will report back on what they say.

Satchidananda and lightbulb like this.
  11. groovelocked

groovelocked Forum Resident

And I'm still waiting for them to get it this in stock. I forgot how much I HATE PopMarket for listing items IN STOCK when they are not. is the wait worth 12 bucks and free ship? grrrrrr...

12. seaisletim

seaisletim Forum Resident

Code: 12DAYS for 12% off on Popmarket

13. RobCos02330

RobCos02330 Forum Resident

Tried it, and sadly, didn't work for me.

14. BRush

BRush Senior Member

12Days didn't work. But Holiday 10 did. I just bought the Bob Dylan Tell Tale Signs 3 Disc CD set. It came out to $98. I hope they still have some in stock

lightbulb likes this.
  15. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

what is wrong with this company? they just sent the "12days" code this morning.

seaisletim likes this.
  16. rjraphael

rjraphael Forum Resident

Did you order Vinyl? I think this code doesn't work on CDs.

17. RobCos02330

RobCos02330 Forum Resident

Yep, tried ordering the Orbison vinyl set. Lol. I do use them once n awhile-and I've never had a problem-but they are one bizarre outfit.

18. lightbulb

Does anybody know how to place one order from Popmarket, but with various offers from different days ?
    In other words, how can I add items to my Cart that are from older offers.

I'm puzzled since Popmarket doesn't have the typical "search" field that other sites offer...

19. TeacFan

TeacFan Forum Resident In Memoriam

Sometimes (??) if you Google then artist name and Popmarket, it will come up, if still available. I found Tony Bennett's box set by doing this.

lightbulb likes this.
  20. lightbulb

Yes, thanks, I've ordered before using Google. However, if I try to Google several different offers, will they all load up in one Cart?
    How do I do that ?

21. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

yes. simply google search for the item + the word "popmarket" and you can find the page easily. not having a search box on the site is their gimmick. right along with their "these items will be removed from your cart in 5:00" nonsense.

lightbulb likes this.
  22. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

have you tried tabbed browsing? either way, most items are free shipping so separate orders shouldn't be a big deal.

edit: i just tried leaving my browser open and searching for items in another tab. adding to cart allowed me to have multiple items in my cart. just make sure you're paying attention.

Pete Puma and lightbulb like this.
  23. KeithH

KeithH Success With Honor...then and now

Pop Market has deals on Sinatra today. Included is the highly regarded Voice in Time CD set for $25.99. I was able to apply the "HOLIDAY10" code to get it for $23.39 shipped.

lightbulb likes this.
  24. riverrat

riverrat Senior Member

"Deals" today on Rolling Stones Vault series releases, and Keith Richards Crosseyed Heart. Free shipping (in USA).

I tried the holiday10 code and it worked.

Please note that I have all of these already and have NOT shopped around! That might be worth doing, even with free shipping and the discount code. I think the Richards lp is cheaper elsewhere.

EDIT: Popmart prices seem a bit better than Amazon Prime, especially with the holiday10 code..

25. paul meldrum

paul meldrum New Member

Used holiday10 today on the aerosmith 70's bundle. The first six albums for only $76.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.