Ordering vinyl from allyourmusic on amazon uk

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by Alan2, May 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stem

stem Forum Resident

I just looked on Amazon UK. That is really quite a saving on the full price.
    To be honest if I were in the market for that set I would take the risk on the basis that the worst outcome would be having to pay an extra £20 or slightly more. That would still be a great price.
    There is also a fair chance that you might get lucky (see Hodgo's post above).
    Good luck anyway.

2. bob60

bob60 Forum Resident

Hi
    Thanks for the reply
    You know what I think I will take your advice and buy it anyway. I think it was about £240 when it was first released.
    My biggest fear was that it might be a fake copy, but reading on here it seems they are a reputable company.

3. stem

stem Forum Resident

Yeah there were - and maybe still are - fakes of these around.
    I have bought a ton of stuff from AllYourMusic though and they have been excellent - also when I've needed to return items. So I think you're right. I would feel confident they wouldn't knowingly sell fakes

4. themarkster

themarkster Forum Resident

Bob60 - please let us know about the Beatles in Mono set. I have been temped to order from allmusic for this, and would like to know if it's the real deal..

5. bob60

bob60 Forum Resident

Yes I will let you know. Unfortunately that won't be for another 3 weeks as I am out of the country until then. But as soon I unpack it I will let you know the outcome.

6. Classicrock

Classicrock Senior Member

I think they bulk import via container and then post from UK. So you aren't likely to incur additional charges.

7. bob60

bob60 Forum Resident

Hi
    Just to let you know that I arrived home today. I have just opened and inspected the box, I would say there is no way that it is a fake as the quality of the packaging is absolutely superb just as everyone has mentioned. I didn't have to pay any additional fees so very happy with this company. On my one experience with them I would highly recommend them.

stem likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.