The Walking Dead Season 6 Returns on Sunday Feb. 14, 2016

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Michael, Feb 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O! Thread Starter

OK! Get ready!
    The Walking Dead Season 6 Returns on Sunday, Feb. 14, 2016 for its midseason premiere.
    Can't wait!

x2zero, Rufus McDufus and MikeInFla like this.
  2. MikeInFla

MikeInFla Glad to be out of Florida

I'm ready!! I listen to a podcast called "The Talking Dead" (not related to the TV show and actually predates it). Pretty good podcast with some good info on each episode and some news and listener feedback. Looking forward to it returning! Not so excited about Fear Walking Dead in April but will prob watch it anyway.

Michael likes this.
  3. Michael

we're in it for both! I have no problems with FTWD...we like it.
    Sunday can't come fast enough!

4. balzac

balzac Senior Member

I still like the show enough to watch (as the "Honest Trailer" said a couple years ago, it's the show you keep talking yourself into continuing to watch), and typically we like to re-watch some or all of the previous season (or half-season) prior to a "premiere." But we're having trouble working up the motivation to watch the first half of this most recent season. Uggh. Maybe we'll split the difference and watch the last few prior episodes.....

MikeInFla and Michael like this.
  5. Michael

if anything we'll watch the last episode of the first half to catch up...never have to push ourselves to watch this show...it sure has had it's ups and downs but more ups I'd say...

MikeInFla likes this.
  6. mattdm11

mattdm11 Forum Resident

The first episode is going to be a bloodbath. Can't wait!

7. Veech

Veech Space In Sounds

Since TWD went on break, we've watched Season 3 of House of Cards, Jessica Jones, Daredevil and are halfway through Bloodlines. All of these shows feature sharp dialog and great writing and I "fear" the Walking Dead can not meet the standards of these Netflix shows or even the standards of it's own seasons 1 and 2.

I'm convinced streaming is the future of episodic TV. We can watch a season in a couple of weeks, at our own pace, and can keep up with plot points much more easily than weekly commercial programs.

KOWHeigel and Bender Rodriguez like this.
  8. MikeInFla

I have enjoyed watching Longmire during the break from my favorite shows. It's a great show. Kind of like Law & Order SVU with modern day cowboys & Indians in Wyoming. A&E cancelled Longmire and Netflix had the good sense to pick it up and made a Season 4. Season 5 is coming soon.

CBC likes this.
  9. DreadPikathulhu

DreadPikathulhu Senior Member

I've been watching Hannibal during the break. I'm looking forward to something fun again.

10. Kyhl

Kyhl On break

This is a return that I am not excited to see. My only excitement is that they fix what they broke earlier in the season and kill off a core member in the supposed "bloodbath". If not, it will be very deflating and I'll be done with the show.

I've stated before, there is no suspense in the show since the writers showed us that the core is invincible.

11. sixtiesstereo

sixtiesstereo Senior Member

Tell us again why you're still watching it....... As for me, I'm enjoying it as much as I always have, and really
    looking forward to Sunday's episode. It's still the best show on television, and always has been.

CBC, Linger63, mattdm11 and 1 other person like this.
  12. Michael

we enjoy it for the pure entertainment it brings. If they kill one off (even a main character) they'll bring on another strong one...I would miss Rick very much as well as Carol.

13. Michael

yea just like the Expendables! LOL!

14. Chris from Chicago

Chris from Chicago Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes

I think Morgan is going to die. He can't keep letting bad guys walk away with nothing more than a wave of a stick. And I hope Carol is the one to do it. Carol is the bad-assedest.

And wasn't there a kid with a gun following Carl? That may not bode well for him

15. Purplefowler

Purplefowler Forum Resident

I can't wait for Monday. Walking dead is the only series I've watched from the start and never missed. I'm just gutted that we have to wait an extra day to watch it. I'll spend most of Monday avoiding social media so I don't have any spoilers :)

sixtiesstereo likes this.
  16. Michael

this break seemed the longest so far...we're ready!

Purplefowler likes this.
  17. Michael

Morgan is bordering on the ridiculous...he needs to let go and face reality. Yea, Carol does fine killing...LOL. She knows what has to be done and how to do it!

Purplefowler and Hawklord like this.
  18. Aggie87

Aggie87 Gig 'Em!

Did you miss an episode? After that, other things happened with those two characters.

From the last episode (hidden in case you didn't watch that one):

With the wall breached, the walker horde begins to invade Alexandria. Rick, Michonne, Carl, Fr. Gabriel, and Deanna take refuge in Jessie's house, where they discover Deanna had been bitten. Downstairs, Ron leads Carl into the garage, where he attacks him with a shovel. Carl manages to fight him off, but the sound of the struggle attracts walkers to the house, forcing the group to evacuate to the second floor. With no choice, the group resorts to disguising themselves as walkers so they can escape the house.

Chris from Chicago likes this.
  19. Chris from Chicago

Chris from Chicago Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes

Yeah, I guess I did see that. Just forgot about it. Does Ron still have the pistol?

20. Aggie87

Aggie87 Gig 'Em!

Carl ended up with the gun.

21. steveharris

steveharris Senior Member

I hope Rick dies!:D

22. MikeInFla

I can't wait for the "Mom? mom?" Kid to get it. Forgot his name but it doesn't matter because he's a goner.

EVOLVIST and Michael like this.
  23. Michael

WHY?

24. steveharris

steveharris Senior Member

I just want to know how this series will end.It can`t have a happy ending so I want the zombies to win! I want to see the core cast :righton:eaten!

Michael likes this.
  25. Michael

that's funny...gotcha!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.