Game of Thrones Season Six! April 24th 2016!!!

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Michael, Mar 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GodShifter

GodShifter Forum Member

Pure speculation. There's nothing in the books that even implies this. I was just making an educated guess as what @ubiknik supplied of the quote from McShane himself.

Chris from Chicago likes this.
  2. misterdecibel

misterdecibel Bulbous Also Tapered

Unless it's Lady Stoneheart...

Chris from Chicago likes this.
  3. GodShifter

GodShifter Forum Member

I was thinking that, too, but the Hound makes more sense. However, it could well be LSH

4. Deuce66

Deuce66 Senior Member

I miss the Hound, he had a way of cutting thru the BS of issues, sometimes literally. Also the storyline with Arya was much stronger and a lot more entertaining than this alpha killer monk training camp that is dragging on and on and on....I'll bet she ditches these manic depressives, finds needle and gets out of dodge, it's clear after the last episode that she will always be a Stark, it's quite likely the play was another test that only proves that she can't leave her past behind forever.

5. GodShifter

GodShifter Forum Member

I suppose that's possible for Arya and that would be a ton of build up for her to just abandon that storyline. I think it's quite possible she does decide not to become a faceless man, but learns enough that she becomes a lethal assassin none the less. It'd still be fun to watch her kick the crap out that girl just once.

As an aside, I never liked Arya's storyline a ton in the books, but she is, by far, the character that has traveled the most and encountered more characters (good and bad and from many different families/sides). Yet there is something about her I've never liked that much. That said, I like the show Arya better than the book Arya but that's because I love Maisie Williams as an actress.

Deuce66 likes this.
  6. Aggie87

Aggie87 Gig 'Em!

I think if Arya did choose to leave the Faceless Men, she would become one of the people they hunt down and try to kill.

I don't think they'd want anybody running around knowing their secrets, one who's not a part of them any more.

Unless she can somehow leave them on good terms.

7. GodShifter

GodShifter Forum Member

But maybe that becomes a cool plot point: Arya fighting off various assassination attempts (culminating with a final stand off with Jaqen H'gar) while using her skills to kill those that wronged her and her family.

Aggie87 likes this.
  8. ubiknik

ubiknik Forum Resident

Is this spoiling or speculating?...

...sorry, I couldn't resist.

9. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

sigh. where's your spoiler tag?

ubiknik likes this.
  10. Mychkine

Mychkine Forum Resident

11. ubiknik

ubiknik Forum Resident

Nice!
    So Wylis/Hodor is actually of early Nordic/Swedish descent and this proves that GOT is set on long ago Earth before recorded history...

12. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O! Thread Starter

Hold Door, Hold Door, Hold Door...good one!

13. brew ziggins

brew ziggins Forum Prisoner

It is still a rule in this series that anyone can die at any time, except Tyrion Lannister, right?

vince likes this.
  14. DLeet

DLeet Forum Resident

well, he IS still going strong. ))

15. vince

vince Stan Ricker's son-in-law

"NO ONE CAN TOUCH THE DINKLES!!!"

Leviethan likes this.
  16. Michael

there are no rules in this series...

ARK likes this.
  17. Deuce66

Deuce66 Senior Member

and he's not exactly making friends with the anti-slave crowd including those in his entourage Missandei and Grey Worm...

18. Michael

it's going to be interesting....

19. ubiknik

ubiknik Forum Resident

Somewhere there is a backyard that looks like a mini renaissance fair full of GOT fans dressed up and having a barbecue pre-show party...[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

ex_mixer likes this.
  20. GodShifter

GodShifter Forum Member

^^
    This guy, has a read on things. Well done!

ex_mixer and Molly Tune like this.
  21. vince

Ahh yes, Well done indeed!! Exactamundo !

GodShifter likes this.
  22. vince

Another great episode tonight!

23. Rubber65

Rubber65 Forum Resident

Top notch all around. I was a little let down when Jamie and his gang didn't attack and rescue the queen. But the twist was surprising. Now he has his grips on the king and Thrown Jamie out of the Kings guard. And a surprise to see Benjen Stark rescuing Bran. I kind of figured when I saw him charge on his horse. And Bran's visions were cool, especially seeing the mad king ordering everyone to be burned. Four more episodes to go. I'm going to predict that since Jamie was told to gather his army and go to the Riverlands to help Walder Frey, that he may bump into Brienne, since she's headed down there anyway to meet up with Black fish. As for an epic battle between Jon and Ramsey, I'm going to say episode 9 or 10. And as for the trial by combat featuring the Mountain, that's going to be for episode 8 or 9. So much information this season I can only imagine how they're going to top it for season 7. Overall, another awesome episode.

24. brew ziggins

brew ziggins Forum Prisoner

I will confess to a twinge of disappointment that the walk of atonement was cancelled.

Did any humans die? I think not. Very enjoyable ep, despite another uncomfortable dinner scene. So glad Khaleesi is finally on her way across the black salt sea. Drogon FTW.

25. ubiknik

ubiknik Forum Resident

Nailed that one! Good for her, now she just has to take care of that girl who was always beating on her, and she is on her way.
    I was thoroughly impressed seeing Nikolaj Waldau (Jaime) seemingly to be the one actually riding that horse up the steps -that's not easy.
    I like how things move along this season, so much that it makes one think they could end it with this season as opposed to at least doing a seventh (7 kingdoms...), but I think there will be a 7th.
    I have to think/speculate that the high sparrow has made a deal with Margaery. I wonder who else he might be in cahoots with...
    Little Finger has apparently not led Sansa astray on the tip about Riverrun, which is a good sign.
    Slimeball Walder Frey's son's, Edmure, Jaime, Brienne and some fresh faces promise to make that place fairly lively soon.
    Another excellent episode.
    Bring on the Hound and Ian McShane already

GentleSenator likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.