Game of Thrones Season Six! April 24th 2016!!!

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Michael, Mar 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. His Masters Vice

His Masters Vice W.C. Fields Forever

He (Euron) said that because his plan is to take Daenerys' army across the sea. He stated that at the Kingsmoot in Episode 5 (on the show, so not a book spoiler). So of course he needs to build that many ships...

2. Aggie87

Aggie87 Gig 'Em!

He also said he planned to "take" Daenerys if I recall correctly, not sure if that was just boisterous joking or if he truly thinks he can do that.

3. tommy-thewho

tommy-thewho Senior Member

Another solid episode...

Great season so far...

4. GodShifter

GodShifter Forum Member

In the books .... ;)

Jk

Aggie87 likes this.
  5. Deuce66

Deuce66 Senior Member

what a fool....it's already too late, how long does it take to build ships that size, months?? game's over for him before it even began

Aggie87 likes this.
  6. GodShifter

GodShifter Forum Member

Let's not forget that real time means zero in this series. Besides, he decreed everyone on the Iron Islands should devote every inch of their time and effort to building him a fleet.

vince likes this.
  7. Chazro

Chazro Forum Resident

So I'm wondering why Arya's been put on the hit list? If she quit, she quit, why does she have to be killed? Not that I believe for a second that she's in any real danger, she's one of the 'untouchables'!;) The 'Untouchables' are 4 people; Arya, Tyrion, Jon, & Danaerys. Everybody else can die at any moment!

8. vince

vince Stan Ricker's son-in-law

Well, I hope you're right!
    But, I don't think anyone gets to LEAVE the face-less men when they get as far in it as she has.....
    but, that's just my opinion.
    That waif REALLY wants her DEAD!

9. Chris from Chicago

Chris from Chicago Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes

The faceless man, when giving her a second chance to kill someone, told her "...one way or another, a new face is going to be on this wall..." It makes sense, if you are ordered to kill someone, and don't complete it, you are still aware of the hit, therefore, a danger to those who put out the hit.

10. Deuce66

Deuce66 Senior Member

She knows way too much about them and I think she's in danger unless she's been playing possum with the waif, taking all those beatings on purpose?

Aggie87 likes this.
  11. Squealy

Squealy Forum Hall Of Fame

I think it's probably like trying to quit the Mafia.

His Masters Vice likes this.
  12. jriems

jriems Audio Ojiisan

Quick question: Can the faceless take the form of the dead only? I assume that's so, but I thought I remembered Jaqen H'ghar taking on the form of someone still alive. I don't remember the details, so I'm curious if there's a hard and fast rule.

13. Gary

Gary Nauga Gort! Staff

Edited. Wrong post quoted.

Elimination of rival claims to the throne. Some would say they have a better claim.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  14. Gary

Gary Nauga Gort! Staff

Pay the iron price. Iron born, think of them as pirates.

Aggie87 likes this.
  15. misterdecibel

misterdecibel Bulbous Also Tapered

What does that have to do with leaving the Faceless Men?

Speaking of the Faceless Men, it kind of bugs me that there only seem to be three people in the Black and White House - one master and two trainees.

rufus t firefly likes this.
  16. Gary

Gary Nauga Gort! Staff

:biglaugh:

Quoted the wrong post! I'm on a train and enginer is booting it. Pretty bumpy.

Sorry about that. Was trying to reply to why Euron was trying to kill Theon....

17. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O! Thread Starter

only another few minutes at the end for the Dragon Lady! maybe next week!

18. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O! Thread Starter

we enjoyed it and the ending looks promising for our favorite character!...

19. GodShifter

GodShifter Forum Member

The rest are out amongst the living in the world; carrying out their orders?

20. fluffskul

fluffskul Would rather be at a concert

not gonna lie this party looks awesome!

ubiknik likes this.
  21. tommy-thewho

tommy-thewho Senior Member

I'm guessing the Waif will be the face on the wall.

22. ascot

ascot Senior Member

I was thinking about how nonchalant Cersei is about her possible trial by combat. She waives it off telling Jaime that the Mountain will be her champion. But what if the trial by combat goes forward and the Mountain is somehow defeated? Cersei would be sentenced to death by rule. The prophecy of Maggy The Frog prevents this, of course, but it might create an interesting scenario with Tommen.

23. jriems

jriems Audio Ojiisan

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

24. dkmonroe

dkmonroe A completely self-taught idiot

There's a cost to wasting the Faceless Men's time and effort. She accepted their training and agreed to do their bidding and every time she was tasked, she bailed and did her own thing. Joining up with a team of professional assassins is no joke. I'm glad she sloughed off their yoke because I think she's meant for better things but I'm not surprised that they want her dead. She was warned after all.

25. Chris from Chicago

Chris from Chicago Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes

I too, am glad she left. However, she aquired a skill set from them that will come in quite handy.

Aggie87 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.