Big Brother 18 - 2016

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Grant, Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnG

JohnG PROG now in Dolby ATMOS!

I've said forever, Nicole is dumb. Very very dumb. Every time she opens her mouth and says "Aaaaaannndddd" a small furry animal dies. Please send her home!

Btw.... Why don't they make a big deal about the HOH room anymore?

2. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9

As expected, Paul removed himself from the block, leaving Meech to put up another HG. The lucky person is Corey. The nominees are now Victor and Corey.

applebonkerz likes this.
  3. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me! Thread Starter

The way someone talks doesn't make them dumb. Again, she's a medical professional, so she can't be dumb. If you just don't like someone, all you have to do is say you don't like them without trying to find juvenile justifications for it. :rolleyes:

They did once this year that I can remember. They used to customise the HoH room in the past, but they kept it the same this year. Maybe it has to do with the way they handle the HoH this year, with the dual HoH heads.

4. JohnG

Nicole once again with the "aaaannnnndddd" when she talks in the diary room, yikes!

:laugh:

rburly likes this.
  5. JohnG

Paul is quite a player.

rburly and Tom in Houston like this.
  6. Tom in Houston

Tom in Houston Forum Resident

Where do they find all these slow to learn, weak-willed players? Paul brow beat the whole house, group or individual, step by step, until he was completely guilty of doing the things he was accusing Nicole and Corey of. It was non-stop obnoxious aggression until the other players caved in and gave him what he wanted.

It took Natalie finding him napping in her HoH bed, for her to finally see what he had done, and allow herself to think it was okay to not do what he said to do.

It was a logical place to find the player running the show, napping - in the HoH bed. It was the only place Paul could sleep and still keep an eye (ear) on things so that what he had set up, wouldn't unravel.

And... why do the dumbest ones feel they have to verbally assault the people they put up on the block? There's no requirement to explain your nominations beyond the you're-too-good-a-player-not-to-send-you-packing speech. If you then stick to that explanation, you don't give your nominee any fuel for argument.

Meech didn't even learn from the not-holding-anything-back tongue lashing she gave Nicole when she thought she would be evicted two weeks ago.

It's looking like Victor may be paying the price for being Paul's friend, again this time around. I guess he could Battle Back a second time. Will he learn his lesson if he gets back in? Would Paulie come back with the same haughty attitude, should he win?

Tune in next time for the answers to these and other burning questions on BB18....

Seriously, if anyone has a hold on which players will be voting tomorrow night ( James, Paul, & Nicole?) and also which players are eligible to receive the final Care Package, those are two short lists of names that I'd appreciate seeing here.

7. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

Wouldn't it be funny if Victor gets voted out and ends up winning the Battle Back From The Block II, I would have to give him the win then...

rburly likes this.
  8. rburly

OK. If you had asked me who was going home last Saturday or Sunday, I would have easily said Victor. BUT, Victor and Paul came up with a plan to save Victor and possibly send Dorcey, I mean Corey home. But those two gentlemen have a plan that just might work. Last night, Victor was up with Natalie and Michelle in HoH room watching Paul downstairs talking about everything with Nicole and Corey. Natalie doesn't like Paul so much, she bought it hook, line and sinker. "How could he do that to you!" and angry Natalie said. If James ever does anything like that to me... Michelle is just as gullible and wants Paul out also. Victor worked on those two for hours, getting their sympathy and playing them like a fiddle. Unless James or Corey figure it out and/or Corey gets wind of the situation, it'll be Corey walking out the door with the two girls thinking for sure that Victor is going after Paul. I went to bed when those two guys met by the toilet and shook hands and said how good the plan was working, of course just out of sight of the HOH camera.

9. Tom in Houston

But... if Natalie and Michelle are co-HoHs, aren't both of them excluded from voting in the eviction, unless there's a tie and.... I think Nicole and James will vote to keep Corey, leaving only Paul. Even Paul hasn't figured out a way to vote twice - so no tie.

Am I reading this wrong? Or maybe, is there another special rule/exception that came with the split HoH this time?

10. rburly

Depending on when the Jury member comes back to the house, voting tonight are James, Paul and Nicole. Last night Victor had Nat and Meech eating out of his hand and Natalie said he would tell James. She hates Paul so much. She thinks Victor is going to take out Paul. So, as of bedtime for them all last night, it was a pro-Victor HoH room. As I mentioned above, James may not buy it. If Natalie can convince him, and she has special power over James ;) , so it'll be interesting. Nat and Meech think Paul will vote out Victor since he's aligned himself (in Nat and Meech's minds) so close with Corey and Nicole. This is the very reason to break up showmances.

Tom in Houston likes this.
  11. Tom in Houston

But the Battle Back from the Block can't begin until a fifth eviction (tonight's) completes, giving them 5 players for the jury house (temporarily).

James was shaking his head and looking into the camera every time Paul got Natalie to "feel so bad" about putting Paul & Victor up. James kept repeating in Diary Room moments that he wanted the 2 last showmances to work together to be Final 4. James has already made a deal with Corey & Nicole.

And it's James that can change Natalie's mind, not the other way around. (Maybe we don't know as much about James' skills when the lights go out as we think we do!) Truth be told, James works better when they are dressed and walking/standing around. James helps Natalie reason through the games others are playing on her. And James won't vote against his own logic.

So... I'm betting Victor is voted out tonight. Then Victor comes back in the Battle Back. Then Victor receives the last Care Package with $5k in bribe money. In another month we'll be looking at Victor and Michelle as the Final 2.

12. rburly

Paulie was fifth, Vic was fourth, Paul was third, Nicole and James talked it out and James went out second leaving Nicole as HOH.

Grant likes this.
  13. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

Wow, I would've never guessed that, but I'm glad it worked out this way.

Grant likes this.
  14. rburly

The thing is, nothing is going to change this week, depending on who wins POV. If Victor wins, Paul goes home. It will likely be a boring week.

15. rburly

That's seems to be the situation.

The $5k could be enough for anyone to switch their vote. It'll have to made in private, however, so no one catches on. There was a lot of consternation this past week with James, especially, in saying that it he wins, the final other 3 would get a "care package" (= money) and production raised hell with all of them.

Completely agree. She might even do it to spite Corey. It all depends on if he's acting like an idiot still (Corey) or if he's all lovey dovey, she wouldn't do it. She'd love to "catch" him. ;)

It could have worked, but James thought about "game" and realized that getting rid of Victor was the right decision. I saw James make stupid mistakes the first time he was on.

That's a very good possibility. She really has done very little this season except blow up Paulie's game.

I really believe the two couples will stick together. Think about it, James knows one of the final comps is another endurance comp, and the last one is a memory comp. None of the rest of them know as much about the game as James.

Do you mean last night? Julie said, "By a number of 2 to 1, Victor, you've been evicted." I seriously doubt she would do that. Plus, the Jury House Gang will get to see it this week if Victor gets evicted.

See there's lots of drama potential to be had this week.[/QUOTE]
    From your hands to God's ears!

16. rburly

As something would have it, Corey wins the ACP. UGH!

17. Tom in Houston

Now you can say it will be a boring predictable week

rburly likes this.
  18. rburly

ACP - BB Bribe for CoreyCorey reads BB Bribe: This is the final America's Care Package of the summer. America's been voting for which House Guest they want to award the final power. Congratulations Corey, America has chosen to give you the power of the BB Bribe. With this power you may offer one House Guest five thousand dollars in exchange for an action that will benefit your game. Once the bribe has been transferred, it is a binding contract between the briber and the bribee. Any House Guest that accepts the bribe must perform the action that they have promised. The bribe can be made publicly or in secret. You will not be required to announce your bribe. If no bribe is made, nobody keeps the money. The BB Bribe expires at the conclusion of the next Head of Household competition. Congratulations again on winning the potentially game changing power.

Grant and Tom in Houston like this.
  19. rburly

Nicole nominated Paul and Meech.

20. rburly

Nicole won the POV. So, she will likely keep the nominations the same as of now

Grant and applebonkerz like this.
  21. JohnG

Can there be a dumber couple than Nicole and Corey? Jesus! Damn someone has to take out Nicole!

Nicole says during her nomination speech she picks
    Paul and Michelle
    for basically the same reason, they are both very intelligent. Ha ha. She's right because she is not intelligent.

rburly likes this.
  22. Mr. Bandora

Mr. Bandora Active Member

Yes, Jeff & Jordan and Brendon & Rachel. By a long shot too. Nicole is a genius compared to Jordan.

Grant, applebonkerz and rburly like this.
  23. Grant

Like I said before, Nicole has her flaws, but she's still in the game! Anyone who makes it this far can't be all that stupid. Let's just see how her decision to throw James under the bus works out.

I did lose some respect for her when she abandoned her loyalty to James. She doesn't keep her word. I still like her, but I wouldn't trust her. It's only a game, buuuut....live in that house long enough, and your personality comes out. Out of all the people in there, James is the most solid, loyal person. Time to change my avatar. :(

Yo, John! Why you be hatin' so much? It's crossing over into pathological territory!:D

rburly, Mr. Bandora and applebonkerz like this.
  24. applebonkerz

applebonkerz Senior Member

It is pretty dumb though to even think for a minute that you have a better chance to beat Paul and Vic in the final four than James and Nat. Not only in any of the competitions still to come, but with the jury as well. That's some odd thinking/reasoning going on, besides turning against the long-time loyalty. :crazy:

rburly likes this.
  25. Grant

I'd like to see her win just because you all hate her so much, especially John. But, i'd rather see James win. He's a good guy with good principles. I get tired of his country-boy philosophy, but, he's the exact opposite of people like Victor and especially Paulie.

rburly likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.