Good Deals on Other Amazon Sites (Italy, Spain, France, etc.)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by ptijerm, Oct 26, 2015.

1. lightbulb

lightbulb Not the Brightest of the Bunch

Just copy and paste this message in Google - Translate.
    If it's the same message several of us have received, then, yes, It's Crying Time Again :mudscrying:

2. TheHypnoToad

TheHypnoToad Senior Member

Short answer: We screwed up the pricing but since we haven't sent the item to you, we're cancelling it and not billing you.

Although I did like the note about coming back and reordering it at the new price as it's a limited edition and may soon be sold out. Nice touch.

Nothing good ever arrives early in the morning via email written in German. (;) just kidding)

3. Mr. H

Mr. H Forum Resident

I thought they had a preorder price guarantee?

4. Frank Field

Frank Field Forum Resident

Google Translate is your friend...

Good day,

we have important information about your current order 306-4353152-8603510.

They had bought the following item (s) with us:

These Dreams Will Never Sleep: Best of (Ltd.Edt.)

The product was awarded by us on the website by mistake at an incorrect price. We had him therefore cancel from your order. Of course, he will not be charged to you.

We ask for your understanding - maybe you have even wondered already own about the unusual price.

According to our terms and conditions of the purchase contract on a product without first talking with sending the shipment confirmation e-mail comes. However, the alternative, we declare the avoidance for mistake.

Please excuse the mistake we have now been corrected. If you have any interest in the product, we ask you to order it again through our website (http://www.amazon.de), if available. Please note that this is a limited edition, which may be sold out quickly.

Thank you for your understanding.

(This is an automatically sent e-mail. Please do not reply to this letter, because the e-mail address is only set up to send but not to receive e-mails.)

regards

Customer Amazon.de
    http://www.amazon.de

Tjazz likes this.
  5. Dave Garrett

Dave Garrett Senior Member

"The item was listed on our website at an incorrect price. Therefore, we had to cancel it from your order. Of course you will not be charged.

We ask for your understanding - perhaps you have already wondered about the unusual price."

Yeah, there's been more than a little "wondering" here over the past few days regarding some of the Amazon Canada prices, but AFAIK they weren't quite as forthright about it as the Germans seem to have been.

6. rjraphael

rjraphael Forum Resident

The price of "These Dreams Will Never Sleep" is back down to 28.25 Euro, so I placed a new order (at the slightly higher and hopefully not too unusual price).

Tjazz likes this.
  7. rjraphael

rjraphael Forum Resident

Back up to 64.99 Euro. Waiting for my cancelled due to unusual price notification.

8. SammyJoe

SammyJoe Up The Irons!

9. mestreech

mestreech Forum Resident

Thanks,

just bought one.

imarcq and SammyJoe like this.
  10. Quake1028

Quake1028 Future former fatass

This seems absurdly cheap. Ordered. Thank you!

imarcq and SammyJoe like this.
  11. SammyJoe

SammyJoe Up The Irons!

Glad to share that deal yesterday on the Bowie's "A Reality Tour" 3LP, I just happened to browse around, found it, ordered it and shared it here.
    It's must be selling good as it's already on #3 bestseller in the pop-list(?).

imarcq likes this.
  12. imarcq

imarcq Men are from Mars, I'm from Bromley...

I just ordered the Bowie too. Thanks Sammy! :) I wanted it since the US version came out but it was a bit pricey! The EU edition is a tad more affordable, but this is bizarrely inexpensive! Let's hope it's the real deal! :)

SammyJoe likes this.
  13. SammyJoe

SammyJoe Up The Irons!

I think it is truly the real deal as it's still available.
    I had preorder price locked from Amazon.co.uk, I think it was £56 but now with this one, it surely was a deal I could not pass.
    Glad to share with you all here!

imarcq likes this.
  14. imarcq

Looks like the deal is over now. Let's hope they deliver. Cost me £27 shipped to UK which is better than the UK preordered price currently about £84!!! Thanks again :)

SammyJoe likes this.
  15. SammyJoe

SammyJoe Up The Irons!

Yep, lets just wait and see. Hopefully we all will get the new set, if not then have to look around for other good price once/if it comes.

Quake1028 and imarcq like this.
  16. SammyJoe

SammyJoe Up The Irons!

turnersmemo and imarcq like this.
  17. imarcq

Yes it must be a legit deal or they wouldn't have put it back up at tbe same price. Very intriguing. :)

SammyJoe likes this.
  18. SammyJoe

SammyJoe Up The Irons!

So based on this, as the item was unavailable for preorder for few days and now coming back, I would sincerely think that it wasn't any sort of price-error on their part.
    Anyways, have to keep waiting and see closer to the release-date. Amazon might work sometimes in mysterious ways, so of course it intriquing for us here:)
    Maybe they want SHTV-forum people to clear out their warehouses of extra copies? :laugh:

imarcq likes this.
  19. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store)

Did your order ship?

20. imarcq

It's was up to €85 yesterday. Now it's €34!

21. SammyJoe

SammyJoe Up The Irons!

The prices go up and down...with excitement we can wait and hope to get that set on the promised 26.99€ price.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
    imarcq likes this.
  22. imarcq

I'm certain we will.

23. SammyJoe

SammyJoe Up The Irons!

Indeed. Im glad that I didn't spend my hard-earned money for the US-import.
    Anyways, if anybody feels here all this on going Bowie-stuff is getting out of place, apologies, I will surely add some more deals if come across any worthwhile.

imarcq likes this.
  24. Pigalle

Pigalle Forum Resident

Mine is shipping today apparently.

25. rjraphael

rjraphael Forum Resident

Yes. At the current exchange rate, I paid under $33!