The Walking Dead Season 6 Returns on Sunday Feb. 14, 2016

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Michael, Feb 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexpop

alexpop Power pop + other bad habits....

6 Box set out soon.

2. artfromtex

artfromtex Honky Tonkin' Metal-Head

Like you said earlier: soap opera.

3. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Cautionary Example

By the end on the final episode I was hoping that Neegan was taking out the whole lot of them one after the other. Then we could watch Neegan's crew in action for a season and see if that would be any better. Maybe Neegan was beating himself to death with that bat for getting into this - if so, he was showing real commitment to the task at hand. Gave up on FTWD after the first season ( unwatchable ) and my loyalty to this show is on life-support. If they do something really stupid with the "Who got off'ed ?" business, I might take a bat to my TV...

D.D.

Shawn, Kyhl and Chris from Chicago like this.
  4. Chris from Chicago

Chris from Chicago Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes

Agree on all points. If they fail to show who got the bat in the first episode, it'll be my last.

Diamond Dog likes this.
  5. Diamond Dog

That's "playboy philanthropist Bruce Wayne" to you, mister. He runs deeper than than just some mere playboy... :rolleyes:

D.D.

Gaslight likes this.
  6. Diamond Dog

Either that last puppy is none too bright or he's gotten reeeally tired of all the other puppies...

D.D.

7. My prediction is that the first episode will be a flashback and we won't find out who got hit until episode two or three. That, or it will be a Who Shot JR dream.

Kyhl and Chris from Chicago like this.
  8. Chris from Chicago

Chris from Chicago Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes

I just threw up in my mouth a little. I sure hope you're wrong.

9. Bryan

Bryan Starman Jr.

Yep, been saying this for months. S7E1 will follow Carol and Morgan into "The Kingdom." Earliest we'll find out who got whacked will be E2, and even then it may not be until the very end of the episode. They're gonna milk that moment for all the ratings it's worth.

10. Rubber65

Rubber65 Forum Resident

I'm going to assume that we will see who gets it in the first episode of the season. Based on fan reaction in the season 6 closing episode, the writers and producers will want to get right in there without skipping a beat and not leave the audience hanging.

EXCLUSIVE: The Walking Dead’s Tom Payne stresses season 7 premiere will be ‘graphic’

THE WALKING DEAD season seven premiere is less than a month away and fans are desperate to watch the end of that Negan cliffhanger but Tom Payne has warned viewers will wish they’d never watched it at all and should be prepared for how graphic it will be.

Speaking exclusively to Express.co.uk, the actor who plays Jesus in the hit AMC series, said that the cliffhanger and the season seven opening are a vital part of the show but will be difficult to watch.

“The beginning of next season is going to be very tough and pretty graphic and horrible,” he explained.

“But it sets up the whole season, it’s the beginning of the whole next story, it sets up Negan, this awful, awful person and the things that he is capable of doing.

“And that sets up the challenge for season seven and I recognise you probably could have done that at the end of season six but I think it’s going to be a really great opener.”

11. alexpop

Got the BD season 6 box.
    All I can say is this is the best season yet. One crazy chainsaw ride through a sea of zombies, non stop action.

12. alexpop

Didn't recognise Jeffrey Dean Morgan at first, he looked ill. So skinny.

13. RockNRod

RockNRod Forum Resident

He was great as the Comedian in The Watchmen!:targettiphat:

Kyhl, mindblanking and jwoverho like this.
  14. steveharris

steveharris Senior Member

One more week Ah Ha Ha ha!!!:uhhuh:
    I`m trying not to pay attention to all of the commercials`hints.

15. Rubber65

Rubber65 Forum Resident

3 more days :)

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
  16. steveharris

steveharris Senior Member

Season 8 is already happening in the works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.