Audio Retail Experts - Long Island

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by jawilshere, Sep 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jawilshere

jawilshere Forum Resident Thread Starter

I am looking for help in putting together an audio system for my home and would like to work with a reputable company on Long Island.

Suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks.

2. MrRom92

MrRom92 Forum Supermodel

Although I haven't been able to purchase anything from the dealership (yet!) I have visited Audio Den in Lake Grove a couple of times and they've always been gracious, glad to show me around and just chat audio. Really nice guys and very knowledgeable! I believe they're having a Stereophile event soon, drinks and food and audio gear. Could be a good time to give them a visit and see what they're all about.

Jvalvano likes this.
  3. mgmgrand

mgmgrand Forum Resident

I've had good experiences with Eastend Hi Fi in Coram. It's a home-based dealership.

4. GoldprintAudio

GoldprintAudio Forum Resident

What type of system are you looking for? Tubes, solid state, 2 channel, home theater, etc.

This could determine a little as to which dealer would be a good option for you......

In Living Stereo are great guys, but I think they are over in the Lower Manhattan area.

5. jawilshere

jawilshere Forum Resident Thread Starter

Live in a condo with a great room. Looking to build a system with a receiver, speakers, etc.

6. Jvalvano

Jvalvano Senior Member

I'd second Audio Den. Did business with them years ago. They were excellent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.