Eli Roths' Knock Knock

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by coltlacey1, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barnaby

barnaby Forum Resident

Thank you!

alexpop likes this.
  2. Rocker

Rocker Senior Member

My two biggest quibbles with KK were:

1) The ending was terrible. I would've preferred seeing Reeves get revenge on the girls, or at least have the girls receive some sort of come-uppance.

2) I had a hard time accepting the girls' characters because their actions were all completely unmotivated. They weren't trying to blackmail Reeves for money or any type of personal gain, and they weren't seeking justice for a wrong done to them.... they were just a pair of psychopathic b*tches.

I didn't even realize that's what happened at that moment in the film.... I guess since I've never used Facebook in my entire life, I didn't catch on. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
  3. barnaby

barnaby Forum Resident

It's been a while now but I still can't get over that absolutely ridiculous ending.

4. alexpop

alexpop Power pop + other bad habits....

Got the blu-ray and it's well shot,rich color pallet. As a suspense thriller goes it was pretty good, Keanu Reeves was not his usually wooden self, well maybe a little wood. :) Like the alternative John Wick ending. I'd give the film a 7/10.

5. Texastoyz

Texastoyz Forum Resident

I've come to learn in life that there are psychopathic b*tches for no good reason other than to be psychopathic b*tches.

6. Texastoyz

Texastoyz Forum Resident

The blonde chick was hot.

agentalbert likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.