eBay: Fleetwood Mac Japan target Rumours, DCC golds, Three Blind Mice audiophile jazz, more...

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by rararabbits, Sep 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rararabbits

rararabbits Forum Resident Thread Starter

rayuk1 | eBay »

I just added a bunch of stuff - some Japanese Three Blind Mice audiophile jazz CDs, a couple of Living Stereo DCC gold CDs, all in impeccable condition...some Tropicalia / MPB stuff (Tom Ze, Rita Lee, Walter Franco)....the Japanese Target version of Fleetwood Mac's "Rumours" (disc a bit rough, but plays perfectly for me)...oh, and a big wholesale lot of stuff that I found in a CD folder I bought recently - condition a little rough/variable, but there's some interesting stuff there, much of which I already own, so I thought I'd give someone else the chance to pick it up for cheap (Cramps, Mutantes, Seeds, Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers, Pink Floyd, Zep, Dylan)

2. rararabbits

...just added the out of print "EXOTIC MOODS OF LES BAXTER" 2CD set and a Peggy Lee twofer, "I Like Men!/Sugar and Spice"....

3. rararabbits

...I've added a few more bits and bobs. The DCC golds and a bunch more are ending in about fifteen hours...

4. rararabbits

Just added a bunch more CDs, including:

Kay Starr - Movin + Movin on Broadway CD (a properly licensed version, not one of those PD imports)
    Dinah Shore - Sings Some Blues with Red / Down Home
    Chet Baker and Bill Evans - Legendary Sessions
    Bill Evans and Jim Hall - Undercurrent (2002 remaster)
    Swervedriver - Juggernaut Rides (out of print 2CD best of)
    Opal - Happy Nightmare Baby (out of print debut by pre-Mazzy Star band)
    Adam Ant - Strip (early CD issue)
    Prince - Musicology
    Ray Charles - Greatest Hits vol 1 and 2 (DCC/Hoffman issues)

...and lots more stuff (with more to follow). I'll combine shipping at a discount for multiple wins. Just click on the link in the first post (above) to see my listings.

5. rararabbits

....listings ending today, in five hours or so....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.