Soundstage direct

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by laughalot, Feb 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laughalot

laughalot Forum Resident Thread Starter

Is there a current coupon code for Soundstage Direct

Thanks

Mike

2. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

Try SH.

3. JohnT

JohnT Senior Member

Yeah SH gets you 10% off. But they're a great place to deal with regardless of the discount.

dconsmack likes this.
  4. csampson

csampson Forum Resident

LP10 through Monday.

5. laughalot

Thanks guys. Used LP10 and it worked. Ordered the Analogue Production Pressing of LA Woman. You are right JohnT they are a great place to deal with.

Blue Collar Man likes this.
  6. Myke

SH is all the time, and 11% off.

7. Schmeig

Schmeig Forum Resident

Great store, and service. I always use and appreciate the SH discount.

8. dconsmack

dconsmack Senior Member

Soundstage Direct is my go-to place for records. Been using them for 5 years now; ordered at least a hundred records. Great customer service when needed, and the best packaging I'm aware of. If requested, they'll ship the records outside of the covers so they won't get seam splits in transit. SH coupon code and free ground shipping on orders over $30 is a nice bonus.

9. dogpile

dogpile Generation X record spinner.

Oh darn, ditty, dang, dong...wish I saw this thread earlier :sigh:

10. JohnT

JohnT Senior Member

You're correct! 41.99 * .11 = 4.62 - SH membership has its privileges!

Thanks for pointing that out.

recript.jpg

Myke likes this.
  11. jon9091

jon9091 Master Of Reality

Always get great service from these guys.

It would be nice if all the places that offered discounts to SH members were listed in one sticky thread in the 3rd party sales section or something. I know, one used to be able to get MFSL discs from member jonifan on eBay at a discount as well.

Or would this be considered advertising?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  12. laughalot

Didn't know about SH discount. Wont cry over 1%. Will know for next time.

Myke likes this.
  13. Myke

See " Coupons, Discounts & Sales " http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/forums/coupons-discounts-sales.45/

14. ccn103

ccn103 Senior Member

Great online store - raised their free shipping on domestic orders policy from 29.99 to 34.99 now though.

15. This Heat

This Heat Forum Resident

When did they raise their price for free S & H?

16. funknik

funknik He who feels it.

They just raised it again to $50 now! WHAT!?!? That's two hikes in the past year - which is double the original amount needed . . . I like those guys and they have fairly good customer service, but the free shipping was the one big draw - the only real reason to buy from them . . . now there's no reason for me to go there over Acoustic Sounds or Music Direct or wherever . . . boo.

They sent me a $5 off coupon for my "half birthday," but I get a better discount with the SH code if I have to spend $50 . . . puzzling - they have eliminated their one edge over the competition.

pinkrudy and This Heat like this.
  17. rstamberg

rstamberg Senior Member

"SH"' doesn't work anymore.
    Is there a more recent code?

18. jon9091

jon9091 Master Of Reality

I just checked it and it worked for me. Was it a music or an equipment purchase? I think it only works on music.

19. rstamberg

rstamberg Senior Member

I was pre-ordering something and I don't think I can use the code for that. Sorry ...

20. RJJETS

RJJETS Forum Resident

Seth and the crew of Sound Stage Direct are the easiest to work with, ask questions about products and get an honest answer from. I've stopped shopping around because of the straight forward and professional way they do business is beyond any store I have purchased from. Oh yeah, the deals are great too! Thanks for my VPI Classic Signature. What an amazing table. If you are looking for a table call them first. Do your homework then call Seth. You will not be disappointed.

21. Cassius

Cassius On The Beach

Agreed. Seth and his team have stepped up time and time again. I've had a chance to meet Seth and chat with him a few times, and can tell you he is a great guy, a huge (good) music fan & an avid reader of this forum. I buy the majority of my new releases via Soundstage Direct.

22. pghmusiclover

pghmusiclover Senior Member

They may be fine people, but I know in the past I ordered some things that were listed as "Usually ships in 2-4 business days" and ended up canceling the orders after several weeks had passed. I thought I'd give them a try again for two items, including the new Cowboy Junkies (which is available elsewhere but no discount codes apply), so we'll see if they manage to impress me this time! Both items I ordered are listed as "Usually ships in 2-4 business days", so fingers crossed...

23. ted321

ted321 Forum Resident

This is my beef with them...obviously they list items as available that they do not have in stock. I'm done with them.

pghmusiclover likes this.
  24. Larissa

Larissa New Member

We certainly understand- we list thousands of titles on our website so it would not be possible for us to keep them all on hand at all times. We pride ourselves on being able to offer one of the widest selections online for vinyl- including imports. If an item is on hand we always list it as "in stock, usually ships within one business day" in green below the add to cart button. If we have to get the item from the manufacturer directly, we list the approximate amount of time it takes prior to shipping to a customer in red in the same spot. We are always happy to answer questions about availability or ETAs for items listed on the site and we can be contacted by phone, livechat and e-mail.

We are aware our process could move faster and we are always striving to make improvements to that end. We thank you for helping to keep vinyl alive!

Larissa Nemeth
    Customer Service
    SoundStageDirect

RobCos02330, JPagan, Cassius and 2 others like this.
  25. Nod

Nod Forum Resident

Soundstage has some wonderful customer service and i really appreciate the packaging. But, on more than one occasion i've ordered an item that was not in stock and had to wait weeks before i was told so. in both cases, i missed out on buying these LPs locally for a slightly higher price. What really bothers me, is that items that were not available were still on their web store months after i was told they could not get these. How many other people went through the same issue i did?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.