BestBuy - $25 off $100 with VISA Checkout

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by =)_Steve_K_(=, Jan 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. =)_Steve_K_(=

=)_Steve_K_(= Forum Resident Thread Starter

Link is on the home page of BB. Got a 4TB portable WD drive for $102 shipped.

Hope someone finds this useful.

2. lightbulb

lightbulb Not the Brightest of the Bunch

Now I think I understand -
    To take advantage of this, you have to apply for a Best Buy Visa credit card?

3. atlantasteven

atlantasteven Mercy Mercy Me

No. You don't need to.

4. putz

putz Forum Resident

If you have a Visa card of any kind, you should be able to set up Visa Checkout and then take advantage of offers like this one.

Best Buy also sent their Rewards members a $10 off code which you can stack with the Visa offer. Check your email for that.

lightbulb likes this.
  5. beercanchicken

beercanchicken Legendary Stickman

No, it's kind of like PayPal..You just register an existing Visa card and pay with it as "Visa Checkout". I've used it for a couple of promos; this Best Buy one, Starbucks had one..They're trying to build up the brand so there are frequent deals to be had; you just have to be on alert.

lightbulb likes this.
  6. fluffskul

fluffskul Would rather be at a concert

Not to rain on parade, but be careful buying hardware from Best Buy. I bought a Yamaha "micro-component" set for $199 on BestBuy.com, it came shipped in the manufacturer box with no additional protection, and was damaged in shipping. Luckily their return process is easy. But their shipping for hardware was pathetic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.