How Long Does A New Purchase Stay In Your Rotation?

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Jeff Kent, Feb 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mj_patrick

mj_patrick Senior Member

Not really an easy question to answer? It depends on the release and how much I play it but once it goes to the server, it's just as quickly accessible as everything else.

2. forthlin

forthlin Member Chris & Vickie Cyber Support Team

I just marked 53 years of my Fabs phase.;) I have a rotation because I'll read something on the boards that makes me want to pull something out of my library and revisit it. New acquisitions probably remain in rotation for 8-9 months before getting filed. That means they'll get played through completely 10-12 times.

andrewskyDE likes this.
  3. The Hud

The Hud Breath of the Kingdom, Tears of the Wild

Still my favorite Tori album, and in my top 20 albums of all time.

My depression at that time was pure chemical imbalance, so there isn't a broken heart associated with the album.

I have had albums associated with a broken heart that I didn't listen to for long periods. There was a point where it just popped into my head that I shouldn't let others ruin the enjoyment some music gave me, and I forced myself to listen to those albums again. It took a while, and was painful, but I actually was successful. :)

4. babyblue

babyblue Patches Pal!

New purchases get a few spins on the home system, then transferred to the mp3 player, where they usually stay for months or sometimes years. The Bob Dylan Christmas album stayed on my machine for at least a year and got played regularly during that time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.