The Beach Boys 'Single Collection': does it provide all '62 - '69 single versions?

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by sweetdudejim, Dec 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetdudejim

sweetdudejim Forum Resident Thread Starter

Hey there everybody, I've been looking for a way to get all (or at least as many as possible) of the single edits and/or mixes of The Beach Boys from '62 to '69, but getting that in one collection seems hard. Anyways, does anybody know if this Japanese collection entitled Single Collection indeed has the single mixes/edits/versions?

Like for instance, "Fun, Fun, Fun"? "Don't Worry Baby"? "California Girls"? They all have single versions that are juuuuuuuuust a bit different from their album versions. And "There's No Other (Like My Baby)" and "Devoted to You" as well?

Hopefully I can get some help on this. I'm definitely thinking about getting this set, but I wanna make sure it's gonna be as useful as I hope it is before pulling the trigger.

2. Malc

Malc Forum Resident

3. John22

John22 Forum Resident

4. Fox67

Fox67 Bad as Can

5. jkauff

jkauff Senior Member

A few years ago there was a Dutch Singles compilation that had all the original single versions. I don't know if it's still in print, but there are probably copies on Discogs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.