Three Lobed Recordings - Holiday Sale 20% Off

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by johnnypaddock, Jan 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnnypaddock

johnnypaddock Senior Member Thread Starter

My favorite record label is having its annual holiday sale, 20% off everything. They already have incredibly fair prices, free shipping, and their vinyl was all pressed at either Record Industry or RTI. In addition, you get instant FLAC downloads with purchase through Bandcamp. More importantly, they have put out some of my all time favorite music.

Three Lobed Recordings

Use promo code: project_blue_book

2. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

3. johnnypaddock

johnnypaddock Senior Member Thread Starter

Of course! First, anything with Steve Gunn. My favorite albums on TLR are those from Gunn-Truscinski Duo... The gatefold 2xLP release of Ocean Parkway / Sand City combines both of their first albums, and the newest release is also excellent. Kind of a hypnotic, experimental guitar/drums duo, very absorbing.

All of the Jack Rose albums are incredible... The Black Dirt Sessions is a Kevin Gray cut and the newer reissues are all very high quality. Thee self-titled and I Do Play Rock and Roll are my favorites. He was a great guitarist.

Bardo Pond and Tom Carter are both more loud and experimental, tons of feedback, very exploratory. Can't go wrong.

Parallelogram is also an excellent set, all 5 split LP's.

4. hutlock

Thanks! Definitely familiar with Gunn and Bardo Pond. I'll dip a toe based on the above for sure and tell them you sent me.

johnnypaddock likes this.
  5. hutlock

Okay, went with the Gunn duo two-fer, Bardo Pond, and the Six Organs/William Tyler split. I can see this label getting a LOT of my $$$$ moving forward...

johnnypaddock likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.