My Cheap Trick book available now!

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by Beauvoir, Nov 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beauvoir

Beauvoir Forum Resident Thread Starter

Elo kiddies!
    My book "Still Competition: The Listener's Guide to Cheap Trick" is available NOW directly from the publisher in eBook, Hardcover and Paperback editions.
    Still Competition

North American Amazon sites will get it in about a week, International Amazon sites about a week after that.

dee, eelkiller, melstapler and 4 others like this.
  2. Spear and Magic Helmet

Spear and Magic Helmet Forum Resident

Cheap Trick definitely one of the greats in "my book" too. Looks scrupulously detailed.... Will be checking Amazon for this next week. Thanks!

melstapler and Beauvoir like this.
  3. Beauvoir

Looks like Amazon's U.S. and U.K. sites now have the book available to order!

And folks who ordered directly from the publisher's website are receiving their copies already.

Purplerocks likes this.
  4. ejluther

ejluther Forum Resident

Looks great! Does the ebook have everything the hard copy does? Often times they are missing photos, etc...thanks and congrats!

5. Beauvoir

Not sure!

The Cheap Trick book has 40 interior images, some that are a bit rare or previously unseen so I would hate for any of those to be missing.

6. ejluther

ejluther Forum Resident

Is there a way you can check with the publisher and let me/us know? Thanks for the reply and, as a CT fan, I salute you for your work!

7. ejluther

ejluther Forum Resident

So I used the google preview option and that seems to include photos so I’m going to get the ebook...cheers!

8. Beauvoir

Hey, that's good news!

Please let me know when you get it and if possible please consider sending me a pic of you with the book on your device.
    You can email me at: [email protected] to send the pic.

Hope you like the book and thanks for the interest!

9. Beauvoir

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.