Favorite episode or episodes of a TV show

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by MikaelaArsenault, Feb 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikaelaArsenault

MikaelaArsenault Forum Resident Thread Starter

Night Court

Season 9 (Episodes 1 and 2) - A Guy Named Phantom

Even though it’s the later era and a lot of people don’t like the final few seasons, it’s still hilarious though.

Lots of funny lines in the first part of the episode, John Larroquette’s accordion playing (which is pretty good I might add), and the guest stars which include Gilbert Gottfried along with Raye Birk and Joleen Lutz.

2. MikaelaArsenault

I’ll do The Brady Bunch later.

3. GroovyGuy

GroovyGuy Forum Resident

If we're talking Night Court I'd have to go with S01E07 ~ "Once In Love With Harry". The Harry and the hooker story was funny but Dan getting beat in the election by a dead man was EPIC TV lol. Dan was my fav character on the show - by far !!!!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  4. musicfan37

musicfan37 Senior Member

Brady Bunch episode is the one featuring Davy Jones. Even at my age back then, I enjoyed seeing scenes inside a recording studio.

MikaelaArsenault likes this.
  5. MikaelaArsenault

I meant my favorite, sorry.

6. arley

arley Forum Resident

First of all, I'm indifferent to Star Trek. Having said that, The City on the Edge of Forever is pretty darn good.

The Northern Exposure episode where Chris flings a piano with a trebuchet is pretty slick too.

thxdave and MikaelaArsenault like this.
  7. musicfan37

musicfan37 Senior Member

I know. I was just answering my favorite.

8. Brian Waldron

Brian Waldron Forum Resident

Dead Like Me - "Hurry" - Season 2, Ep. 5, specifically for this scene.

9. Last night I watched Season 2 Episode 5 of 'The Expanse'. Great show and my favourite episode thus far.

Eros is on course for Earth. Miller and the crew decide that Miller will bring the bomb into the heart of Eros to destroy it and then escape back to the Rocinante. On Earth, the United Nations decides to fire its planetary defense nuclear missiles at the incoming Eros, but the asteroid evades them by ceasing to reflect radar. The Rocinante crew use their proximity to the asteroid to provide a target lock to Fred Johnson, who will guide the missiles to Eros. Eros reacts to this by accelerating still faster; to maintain visual contact, the Rocinante accelerates at the limits of human endurance and finally gives up the chase. Miller arrives with the bomb at the heart of Eros and discovers a transformed Julie Mao. While the protomolecule has infected her and Eros, she has in some way infected it back, and can influence Eros' flight. With a combination of words and affection, and after removing his protective spacesuit, Miller convinces her to redirect Eros away from Earth toward Venus, where it crashes in a planetary-scale event.

10. Mylene

Mylene Senior Member

The best Brady Bunch episode is where Greg becomes pop star Johnny Bravo because he fits the suit.

11. carrick doone

carrick doone Whhhuuuutttt????

Just to be first to say it:
    There are so many favourites from this show but it has to be: WKRP - Turkeys Away

I could watch it over and over.

12. xdawg

xdawg in labyrinths of coral caves

The last episode of season one of Newhart - the episode where he wins all the local's money at golf and poker. He doesn't like winning their money and tries to lose it back, but keeps on winning more of their money. The comments and expressions are hilarious!

13. Evil Strawberry

Evil Strawberry Forum Resident

South Park Best episodes Chinpokemon,It hits the Fan,Cartman Gets an An@l Probe and many others.

14. JozefK

JozefK Forum Resident

15. JozefK

JozefK Forum Resident

16. JozefK

JozefK Forum Resident

17. JozefK

JozefK Forum Resident

Unfortunately my favorite Rockford Files episode isn't online:

"The Rockford Files" Nice Guys Finish Dead (TV Episode 1979) - IMDb

The special guest of a P.I. convention dinner is found murdered in the restroom, and Jim unhappily finds himself once more having to team up with flawless Lance White (Tom Selleck), while accident prone Freddie Beamer tags along​

18. JozefK

JozefK Forum Resident

19. JozefK

JozefK Forum Resident

20. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Senior Member

The Brady Bunch - The Brady Braves.

Although I love all three, the third Grand Canyon episode where they meet Jay Silverheels (Tonto) from The Lone Ranger.

[​IMG]

21. JuanTCB

JuanTCB Senior Member

Mad Men - "Far Away Places"

22. BILLONEEG

BILLONEEG Senior Member

Lost In Space - Return To Earth (Will Goes Back To Earth) / Time Merchant (Dr. Smith goes back in time before the Jupiter 2's launch) Great shows back then.

One Day At A Time - Mrs. O'Leary's Kid (Alex starts a fire in Schneider's camper) / Happy New Year (Barbara dresses up like Elton John) She did a great job!

Growing Pains - Second Chance (Carol's boyfriend Sandy (Matthew Perry) gets into an accident & winds up in the hospital. Tracey Gold's best acting performance on the show (My opinion).

23. Dillydipper

Dillydipper Space-Age luddite

Last season of Magnum, P.I. (lot of good stuff in there): Thomas loses his boat, and spends the episode treading shark-infested wter.
    Last season of Quantum Leap: Sam and Al meet "a bartender".
    Last season of thirtysomething Michael and Elliot conspire to acquire the agency...and then Miles walks in...
    Last season of Babylon 5: that chill once we learn who's pulling Londo's strings, and how...
    The finale of The Wonder Years - how do you not wish you were Kevin that momentous period in his life! And the denoument...
    Cheers' finale: One last round on the house...I just love it when a series can give the cast that last hurrah.
    (Oh! And - I never found out; I'd heard it was going to be, but nobody confirmed or denied it...wasn't that last after-hours "patron" supposed to be some killer bit of stunt-casting...?)
    The Dick Van Dyke Show: Laura finally comes out of the closet. ;)
    Doctor Who: The Doctor advises the world's cutest person ever to be named Sally Sparrow, whether or not to blink.
    Battlestar Galactica (re-boot): once Starbuck, Tigh and Baltar realise who they really are, all bets are off. The finale was pretty frackin' satisfying as well...
    Star Trek: TNG: "I am Locutus...a Borg" No. No, this wasn't going to be the series we thought it was going to be by that time.

- and but also -

Star Trek: TNG: Worf doesn't whine about his family, and the name "Gowron" is not mentioned....hmmm...:idea: - I may have just dreamed that one...

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  24. Benno123

Benno123 Forum Resident

Favorite Night Court episode is when Teri Hatcher plays Dan’s boss’ niece and Dan puts the fire hose down his pants. I still remember watching that with my grandfather the first night it aired. Also, when Art made earl tea to test the coffee maker and it was the ashes of Earl.

Gramps Tom and MikaelaArsenault like this.
  25. Mylene

Mylene Senior Member

Neighbours (1986). Ben Mendelsohn (Star Wars) gets Kylie Minogue (international pop star) drunk much to Jason Donovan's anger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.