Carl's Fate on Tonight's Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Scotian, Feb 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scotian

Scotian Amnesia Hazed Thread Starter

For possibly the few left watching this.

2. Morton LaBongo

Morton LaBongo Forum Resident

I saw am AMC promo commercial that referred to "Carl's Last Journey," so I think his death is inevitable at this point. Too bad really, didn't his family say he'd just moved to Georgia to continue his role in the series? If the writers really wanted to shake things up, they should have gotten rid of Rick instead.

3. guidedbyvoices

guidedbyvoices Old Dan's Records

If they pulled a switcheroo like with Glenn a few years ago, the fans will go nuts. They haven’t done squat with Coral in ages, I’m ready for him to go, and they need to kill a main character every once in a while. They’re not gonna kill Daryl or rick anytime soon, so yeah, I’m good with it.

Also he was bitten in the torso, can’t amputate that.

4. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

at this point, does anyone *really* care?

DHamilton, Gumboo and EVOLVIST like this.
  5. Morton LaBongo

Morton LaBongo Forum Resident

I had been watching this pretty enthusiastically for a while, but the last episode really confused me. I will watch it again today and try to pay more attention, I don't know if it was bad editing or if I missed something or what happened exactly. From my perspective they didn't really explain how the saviors were could be pinned down by walkers one minute and being wiped out, and then next thing you know they are driving triumphantly into the Kingdom and announcing that they are taking over. Didn't Eugene's iPod plane get shot down? I'm not sure what happened. Hopefully they can resolve this somehow and make it believable but the show has really shown hallmarks of poor writing over the last season.

Joey The Lemur and EVOLVIST like this.
  6. I would care more if it was Judith who had been the one bitten.

Judith's acting has been flawless; she has never made a questionable move; moreover, she's far more believable as an actress.

7. StuJM84

StuJM84 Forum Resident

Hes a goner but you know they will drag it out for the rest of the series, this death wont come quickly.

8. i think they are writing him out of the show so bye bye. My wife and I stopped watch8ng with this season. It moves slow as molasses even more than now.

9. Chris from Chicago

Chris from Chicago Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes

I gave up on the show years ago, but this post is funny as hell. Nicely played, sir.

GodShifter likes this.
  10. Ethan B

Ethan B Forum Resident

Of course you do.

11. MikeInFla

MikeInFla Glad to be out of Florida

This is what I figured. I thought they would keep him around to the end of the season.

12. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

how long is tonights episode?

13. Scotian

Scotian Amnesia Hazed Thread Starter

I said all along this was a ratings ploy by AMC. Apparently for the first time ever, I'm wrong.

14. MikeInFla

MikeInFla Glad to be out of Florida

Think it was around an hour and 22 minutes. Not quite 90 minutes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.