One-Day Sale: 50% Off in the Nonesuch Store (through 1pm ET on 7/18)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Suedebelly, Jul 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suedebelly

Suedebelly Forum Resident Thread Starter

Summer is in full swing! To celebrate and add some sounds to your summer fun, for 24 hours, everything that's out now on the site and in the Nonesuch Store—LPs, CDs, HD, FLAC, MP3s, merchandise; pre-orders excluded—is 50% off our everyday low prices! Yes, that's right: take an additional 50% off the already discounted prices listed in the store! Just enter the promo code SUMMER at checkout.

For a look at the store and all that's available, and to take 50% off, head to store.nonesuch.comnow!

The promo code expires at 1 PM ET tomorrow: Wednesday, July 18, 2018.

Take 50% Off in the Nonesuch Store for One Day Only - Nonesuch Records

Reese, Larsen, JakeM and 2 others like this.
  2. Larsen

Larsen Forum Resident

That just cost me a lot of money!

3. Russ_B66

Russ_B66 Forum Resident

I was going to get a couple of things but shipping was going to be $8.99

4. J.A.

J.A. Forum Resident

I was pleased to order $30 discounted to $15 plus $9 postage but 3 hours later received a PayPal refund notice for the lot. No reply to my query for reason for cancellation. Sometimes when things appear too good to be true...

5. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

wow !! that's crazy ........... what a bummer , i did this sale maybe 2 years ago & got a box of stuff it was all Delivered , I'd email them for sure Or call them out on their facebook page or something ....

6. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

got some new orleans jazz, i've seen the dr. john cheaper on another warner outlet but i was already buying so why not.

7. ibekeen

ibekeen Forum Resident

The link no longer works from the OP

8. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

sale ended already

9. J.A.

J.A. Forum Resident

Got a reply. Do not post to mail forwarding services. Pity...

10. Mssisem

Mssisem Forum Resident

Some good stuff

11. TerpStation

TerpStation "Music's not for everyone."

Bought 10 LPs but the box only contained 8 of the 10! Packing bill lists all 10 and shipping email said all are in the box. Not cool. Contacted Nonesuch yesterday, waiting for reply.

12. draden1

draden1 Forum Resident

I had the same thing, ordered 4 but only 3 arrived even though the shipping form shows all 4 records. I contacted them last night via their site and received a response this morning stating the missing record is being shipped. No back and forth, no pics, they just sent the missing one.

Mods, please move this as I realized this is in the wrong thread, there is a Nonesuch thread with the “autumn” code where my post should be.

13. TerpStation

TerpStation "Music's not for everyone."

Well, nice to hear i am not alone. I got the same email regarding my missing 2. I wonder why this happened and to how many others?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.